"Lola" the 620 (now with moar oics!)

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Started tearing the rear and down again to flip the axle didn't realize that I'll need to get a new brake line so it goes all the way over to the other side of the truck. I also managed to convince my girlfriend that I need to spend $3000 on a 4BT Cummins motor...... Eventually. Since I'm part of the union we have a contract with the company and right now are in negotiations so they recommend not making any large purchases.

Pics of the rear end coming soon

• Like 1

I also managed to convince my girlfriend that I need to spend $3000 on a 4BT Cummins motor...... Eventually.

Eventually ? That is funny shit !!

Nice one dude , so basically how does that go ? A few drinks , ya get her talking about her day , offer to take her to dinner , on the ride home while she distracted by a cute dress in the window of the shop you know she like . And you drop ( under your breathe , thru a half cough you say ) ..hhun I need a 3000 dollar diesel for my datsun .

• Like 1

Eventually ? That is funny shit !!

Nice one dude , so basically how does that go ? A few drinks , ya get her talking about her day , offer to take her to dinner , on the ride home while she distracted by a cute dress in the window of the shop you know she like . And you drop ( under your breathe , thru a half cough you say ) ..hhun I need a 3000 dollar diesel for my datsun .

I told her it can pull our boat and it's a diesel, she digs that shit

I might have told her it would raise the resale value a lot more than it probably would ;)

• Like 1

Well I told her that if I had built a motor for it I would have been probably more than that, pistons rods turbo tuning etc.

she's under the impression this is cheaper. Plus I decided not to spend $25,000 on a newer deisel truck hahaha

• Like 2

I'm having a hard time taking the sd22 seriously, it is one of my better options keeping in the datto family but they seem to be big hunks of junk. What are my best options? 4bt cummins still is sitting in my #1 spot unless I can find an LD20

• 2 weeks later...