mrbigtankers 521

mrbigtanker

Also got my little red truck all done up,sounds like a brand new motor,got a new timing chain kit installed along with a new timing chain cover with oil pump and also for giggles we did the rod and main bearings.Runs like a million bucks now but it still gets a little hot so i might put that ugly ass radiator in that truck and get another one for my truck,Oh the humanity.lol

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No i was kidding the truck is in the city of Compton or in other words the HOOD.But NIS720 got it under control,he is doing a clean ass wire job under the hood so he should have it for a week or so,And he will be posting the updates of what he does.Just some other small things get the tune uploaded and fire it up and Pray it runs.I am still trying to get the bedskirts redone before the show and the bumper is getting some work done to it,I think you guys will like it.

And i hope its ready to go by the 25th at least to trial it and i work nights so i will be at work friday night and head over to the show on saturday morning.

What do you guys think of a direct port NOS kit,I thought it would be different and kind of cool.Just a idea or crazy one.Have 2 polished or carbon fiber bottles in the bed and some sick ass plumbing under the hood. :devil:

you know...... normally, id flame shit outta someone for that comment. 

but YOU might actually be able to pull it off. 

His shit is never gonna run anyway. He is wating on me to make an adapter for the AEM dizzy. I think I'll go on vacation now.   :rofl:

So you're saying I should just hold off on the whole thing? :rofl:  He's over here rushing me to get it done in less than a week.

So you're saying I should just hold off on the whole thing? :rofl:  He's over here rushing me to get it done in less than a week.

That's just how Ray rolls. But you know how I do it. :rofl:

When you plan on starting this with the nitrous installed,and all the other mods you are going to do to the engine, give me a heads up, I want to look towards the south, and see if I can see the flash/mushroom cloud it creates when it hits, you should do the quarter mile in a millasecond.  :lol: 

yup and yo shit is getting dirty too ....... looking good ... I would try na first ..........maybe just hookup the purge nozzle so he can purge it every now and again to feel like its nitro powered....think how little u will have to fill the bottle when u only purge clouds ....and at meets u could charge for nitrous hits straight off the purge nozzle.....giggle giggle gigiity