mrbigtanker

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

photo3_zps09b375a8.jpg

So this is were i am at now,i think it looks cleaner with the coils in the there.Plug wires go back in the box for dust collection.lol

Also got the fuel reg mounted up or mocked up can been seen yet still hidden.Few more things to do. 

What do think with out the different color plug wires,those are the AEM pencil dumb coils like me.lol

photo3_zpsd7f01d6c.jpg

Finally off the jack stands but before i took it off I had to lie there under my truck for the last time and stare under my truck at all this Aeromotive stuff i bought that i cant see any more.I got pre filter thats 100 micron and then the fuel pump good for up to 700 HP and then the 40 micron filter and all the braided lines and the dash 6 fittings.I want to cry now.

I took the bumper off and put it on my other truck along with the roof racks and mud flaps and i am going back to the clean or as i call it the rod look.The other front bumper i have i am having all the bolts shaved and cleaned so it will just be a blade you might say,no plate holes are mounting bolts to see. 

Also the bed fender flares I made are getting cut off and flown in the garbage and it will be done again and right this time.

I don't think you need to cut off the "flares"(skirt extensions?), just have the pieces made to connect onto what is there, that is what I would do, it will be stronger when it is a tube, make sure  you brace the back, the heavier it is, the more it will vibrate and possibly crack.

Wayno there coming off these look better then not having them in my opinion but I guarantee you will like the new ones when there done.Jsut concentrating on getting it running.(Again) Talk about a glutton for punishment.