Whitney Houston

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know she said she had to much money for crack but her relatives even said she was locked up in her room with sex toys and garbage doing crack. Besides, crack heads never lie.

ollz

horrible image.

Whitney Houston smoking crack and playing with dildos.

Maybe she tried to use a plug in dildo in the tub

from what i understand crack is highly more addictive than regular coke. just because you have the money to buy a higher brow drug doesnt mean you cant be hooked on the cheap shit.

It's more addictive because It's cheaper*

Still has a effect/usage ratio like coke. The more you do the more you need to get high.

Bitch is dead, don't care what she smoked or put up her nose, case closed.

there are varying degrees of something addictiveness. i know people that are relatively well off that have tried meth, and been like, wow it only takes one time. whereas i have done a fair amount of coke and have never been felt i needed it. the way i see it is, that you cant be poor to become addicted to the expensive drugs but anyone can become addicted to the cheap shit

I was done with this thread since crack head didnt deserve any more of my time. But now the Governor of New Jersey is flying the American Flag at half staff for the crackhead. I think it is disgusting that this fool of a governor feels that a known crackhead is given the respect of a flag flown at half mast. Chris Christie lost all of my respect.