Bamboo Banzai

Skib

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you plans for spark? There isn't much out there in the means of using the optical sensor in the Dizzy to add/subtract timing. Well besides Megasquirt that I can think of.

like they said.

just use an L20/L24 shaft with a matchbox dizzy

Ill just be using the stock 510 harness.

:rofl: altho if I switch to something EFI later Ill deff be calling you for a box.

icehouse, you can drop an l-series dist drive into it and use l-series parts the rest of the way up... dont quote me but i remember someone saying the l24 drive was the one..

I used an L20b shaft. The L16 was too short, and the L24 may be too. So, Z20/Z22, L20b, or L28 is probably your best bet.

ive got a pic of an l20b distributor pedestal in a KA24e timing cover.. the bolt holes dont line up but it just needs a little strap of metal to hold the pedestal down..

Or drill and tap two new holes (what I did last time) or weld it on (what I'll probably do this time). ;)

I used an L20b shaft. The L16 was too short, and the L24 may be too. So, Z20/Z22, L20b, or L28 is probably your best bet.

L6's all have the same block highth

as for as the dizzy pedestal goes, Im just going to drill and tap the correct holes.

Why would you go to through all that trouble to use su's ? In less you stuck one on the end of a rurbo

Id rather use Mikunies/Webbers but SU's are still great carbies, Iv run a lot of them.

and building a mani is just as much work for either carb.

I say get a set of these bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAD ASS CHEAP AND BIG.

I have to constantly talk myself out of ordering them :)

ya thats nice but to stay datsun/nissan

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-1995-Nissan-Pulsar-Sunny-GTiR-Red-Top-SR20DET-Intake-Manifold-w-EXTRAS-/390395435255?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5ae56198f7&vxp=mtr

I say get a set of these bitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAD ASS CHEAP AND BIG.

I have to constantly talk myself out of ordering them :)

Them is nice... Do you think they would work on an L20B or is it too much for that little motor.

50's though! Webers don't go that big.

lol yeah but Im running a stock CR KA24 with a 270 Duration 445 Lift cam, its a mild build.

thats not even big enough to require mechanical lifters.

Ill never need anywhere near close to 50mm

+ I dont want to run EFI, do all the wiring and buy an aftermarket ECU and have to program, ect, ect

I prefer to keep things clean and simple as possible

Ill only run EFI for boost applications.