Golden Gardens "Ratsun" Meet

DatDoug

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I allowed to come? I want to be part of the cool kids on the ferry and eating breakfast. I promise I will be on my best behavior :angel:

Only if you bring that cute little Pug that you posted a photo of in the pet thread ;)
  • Like 1

Just a heads up to you fairy riders the viaduct is going to be closed for the weekend starting at 6:00am Saturday

I know there is a million ways around but still thought i would say it because i assume you guys were going that way..

Just a heads up to you fairy riders the viaduct is going to be closed for the weekend starting at 6:00am Saturday

Oh, you mean the viaFUCT? That thing is such a shitshow now. That's one thing that I look forward to not having to experience daily when we move.

so what time is this al going down,,,,11ish...no reason to get there real early like previuos years, since all the 240 guys will be up in Monroe....and it looks like Doug and his crew arent rolling in until about that time....

The three 240 guys that stopped by in the last couple days were all going up to Monroe so im thinking your right..