Golden Gardens "Ratsun" Meet

DatDoug

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_0417b.jpg

did that really happen or did you photoshop the car hopping? either way its great. Thanks for the picks of my truck and was great meeting everyone

It wasnt that bad. It was right on the water so there was a bit of a colder breeze, but it seems like the the only person seriously cold was Doug... but he was complaining all morning about everything.

Nothing I H8 more than hashWHITES! :angry: Cept freezing my ass off! Or trying to drive thru Seattle w/o losing my Datto in a fucking pothole! Or having to drive 30 miles outta my way cuz of construction closures!

But a ferry ride on a beautiful sunny day with friends & meeting more good friends for B-Fast @ a cool diner with a waitress with nice cleavage & a mini-Datto caravan upto G.G. thru downtown Seattle & Ballard & then Dicks burgers Definitely made up for it :thumbup:

• Like 1

But a ferry ride on a beautiful sunny day with friends & meeting more good friends for B-Fast @ a cool diner with a waitress with nice cleavage & a mini-Datto caravan upto G.G. thru downtown Seattle & Ballard & then Dicks burgers Definitely made up for it :thumbup:

Truth!

You forgot to add how you got a new girlfriend out of the trip as well. Thanks again to everyone who went to breakfast as Luna's... it was awesome.

Thanks to whom ever left the ratsun sticker on my seat! i put it to good use!

2012-03-25_16-07-52_335.jpg?t=1332717984

Your welcome, looks good :)

It was nice meeting everyone, and thanks for the Ratsun sticker.

I am glad that the image of the dude in the lowrider pontiac has been preserved for posterity. Too bad he didn't stop. :lol:

You are also welcome.

That car was so clown shoes :lol:

7015775209_d9637035a6_b.jpg

Great shot! :cool:

Well we showed up at 2 and missed all of the action. I'm glad the wife was able to drive one car, otherwise it wouldn't have been much of a meet for me!

DatsunShowMarch252012.jpg

Sorry we missed you. PM Sent :)

IMG_0360.jpg

Another great shot! :thumbup:

IMG_0395.jpg

That's my dawg :D

Good times for sure! Although, I will attest, I was a little chilly as well. Once we got away from the water though, it was nice! We went to the Lynnwood Pick N Pull afterward and it was really nice weather.

Personally, my breakfast was fucking DELICIOUS, but Doug refused to allow his hashWHITES to go back for more browning, so no complaining ;) Thanks for meeting up and including us in your guys' morning.

Or having to drive 30 miles outta my way cuz of construction closures!

Shit, I didn't even think to try to give you guys some general directions around that shit to get back to the Fauntleroy ferry a little easier... whoops, sorry! :lol:

I remeber that Blue 510 with the wht strip for sale a few years back. Didnt see the rust on the rear pass side in the For sale shots.

Car still looks good. Intially I think he wanted 6K for it.

Yeah... Ive had it for a year now, the rust was all covered with bondo and has slowly worked its way out, but i didnt pay nearly 6k for it!

we should have come to this, but the hubby and kid went to nissan fest and watched a friend of ours drift. although he did see a few dattos, most were newer nissans and various other makes (HONDA, TOYOTA, and MITSUBISHI!!!!! thought it was NissanFest??)