Minty Fresh 510

Tristin

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well at least we are behind, working on our own stuff with our own hands .....mr bigtanker jr.....lol

He may not be working on his own car, but he does lend a hand and lets me use his garage... so I think we can let it slide. 

I really dig those window visors.. some day.. some day..

Me too. Come in handy for cracking open the windows while its raining. I need to find the clips that go with them though... Im afraid of losing them down the highway. 

Nice, you got a new back seat. Was it hiding out in someone's secret stash?

Damn, my little blurb about the seat was deleted :(

Anyway, CarterB hooked me up with the seat. A little dirty, but otherwise perfect. Very happy! It was great to finally meet him, check out his cars, and meet his wife. Great people. 4

• Like 1

Hit up a local mini-show with the Douger, Taco, and Tom. Was ok... mostly new shit. We basically just all ate lunch at the venue and left after letting the food settle. There was a suck older Merc there. If Doug sees this, hopefully he throws up a picture. 

24f2e6700d1311e38d5422000aa8025b_7.jpg

• Like 1

Small update I guess: Running decent still, but Ive developed some sort of cabin leak. Its now on the drivers-side somewhere. Rained the other day and the drivers side was soaked. Headed to the exhaust shop on Saturday to fasten up some new exhaust. Help the car breath a little bit as well as fix the crushed and cracked section from the u-joint explosion. 

Hanging out at Datstock

1185945_10201366734266201_12510900_n.jpg

Sneak peak at the Nardi wheel Im rocking...

1lgKru4l.jpg

• Like 2

L20b update?

Nope.

Still at Qs house. Neither of our schedules have matched up to do anything with it. Next Saturday I think were going to have open so Ill be down there getting it cleaned up and ready to install. Itll be in before the Winter for sure.