Minty Fresh 510

Tristin

looks good man, bet you cant wait to get the motor in and feel the difference, what all do you need to finish the swap?

Just time. It should be done and running here in a few days... until then Im doing some other needed projects. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great too see progress! out of random curiosity what did you do with the L16? probably already said, but i'm too lazy too read all these words.

Its sitting in the garage. I was up for sale for a split second when another local member needed it, but that didnt happen so its still in the garage. It might possibly go into another project that could be happening...

Are you in dire need of a tired L16?

Put motor in car... quit fuckin around :rofl:

Im trying!

to be fair the dude has to commute almost a hour to work on it ....... we are trying to get  a plan together for this week .....just sayin

Yeah, trying to formulate a plan. Im lighting up the bat Jon signal... 

ghey. i used to commute 1 1/2 hours each way... Then moved back to oregon and commuted 2 1/2 hours each way. its a burden on person life. 

The commute isnt the worst part as its not a terrible drive. The crappy part is that the 510 is my only mode of transportation. So Im basically stuck up here unless the girlfriend and I figure out a timeshare with her car. 

Thats what I get for doing projects on a daily though. 

hmm..... I don't think I've ever had the problem of only having one vehicle.... I've always had at least a $500 pickup truck for a backup driver and hauling.... different priorties I guess.  I was raised in the country, so we are always hauling or towing something. I guess parking is probably an issue where your at...

But, Now you don't have to Justify that NEED for a 521!!

• Like 1

But, Now you don't have to justify that NEED for a 521!!

I have my eye on one... it may be a reality. We shall see. 

Gears are turning to get the car up and running in the next few days hopefully. Im not even worried about the show anymore and just need the car running. Turning into a real pain. 

Only having one car to drive is a real pain. i feel your frustration.  That was holding me back on a lot of work for the B210...

Got my truck back and running in less than 24 hours. Time to swap insurance to the truck and swap motors, brakes etc on the B.

• Like 2