datsunlandsocal Weather seals Q & A

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

because his business practice is not welcome here.

but he still does business elsewhere.

I understand that... I was just pointing out he's never going to see that post because as you just stated, he's not welcome here. I don't get what you're trying to tell me.

I understand your sentiment, but you do realize that his post was over a year old and he doesnt come on this site anymore, right? 

doesn't matter even a year later socal still can be a asshat ... he got in a yelling arguement with my friend via the phone asking if he could get a small gasket replaced.....that was only a few month's ago....

because his business practice is not welcome here.

but he still does business elsewhere.

i thought he has been banned from pretty much all datsun forums ...but i could be wrong, maybe, i never read far enough into the other storys on other forums to see if he got banned but when your threads all turn to shit and either end in a ban or most of the clientel pissed at u ......especially when its your only clientel is not a good thing...just saying if your sold datsun stuff wouldn't you wanna not get kicked off of all the datsun related forums ...but touche', i can sympathize  with socal... i think im a pretty nice guy but can really come across as a dick head at times......duely noted...

completely understand the need to vent. i've had dealings with creature too. but i'm wondering if creature doesn't get off on the negative publicity. for reals, not just because he says he does. anyway, there are creatures on most every forum, and they seem to thrive on the hate & animosity they generate. worst of all are those offering excuses or apologies for creature. do us a favor and shut up until you read every post in every thread relating to creature & victims and then see if you still feel forgiving.

• Like 1
  • 7 years later...
5 hours ago, Zonargx said:

Mike I don’t know if your still active or if anyone here know about the window vent gasket. I have a 521 Ans was wondering if the ones for a 620 would work the same as I found some for a 620 for cheaper.

No, they do not. I just threw out a set because they don't fit and there's no market for the 620 seals in the US