Sightings

Out with my mom and saw this,

SNC00188.jpg

SNC00190.jpg

Looks like a 620? with blue doors, couldnt tell if the fenders were attached. It has the Titan wheels. Also you can see the 240sx parked next to it, and across the street was a red 240sx of the same era. This was in Cornelius.

Edited to remove plate numbers

Edited by Laecaon
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today in Spokane I saw a black and silver painted 620 that looked really nice. It was around 3 in the afternoon probably. The truck was in the center turn lane on Sprague turning into Ace hardware or whatever that store is right before Sullivan. I was crusin to the dump in my 720 with a load of yard waste under a blue tarp :cool:

Anyway, I coulda sworn I'd seen that truck before on ratsun. It was really clean looking.

Not a Datsun, but saw this peeking out from behind a dumpster in Sellwood

05232010127.jpg

i know someone with a car like that in rainier. ill try and swing by to see if they still have it and get a picture. its been sitting many many years.

Not a Datsun, but saw this peeking out from behind a dumpster in Sellwood

05232010127.jpg

Was this at a body shop on SE 17th heading between Tacoma ave to HWY 223? Mikey (Dislexicdime) and I saw this when we went to go pick up Bart from RTz (the 510).

Was the 280z => Ferrari 250 GTO replica still there?

Was this at a body shop on SE 17th heading between Tacoma ave to HWY 223? Mikey (Dislexicdime) and I saw this when we went to go pick up Bart from RTz (the 510).

Was the 280z => Ferrari 250 GTO replica still there?

Its a general repair shop, Economy Garage, but yup the Ferrari replica is still there

this isnt really a sighting but it goes best here...i was driving up to the store when i pass this matrix with no rear bumper as soon as i get passed him he pulls in behind me and fallows me into the parking lot i park and the guy walks up to me and asked what do you have in this..i tell him and wants to take a look so i open the hood and he points at the carb and says what carb is that..i tell him a weber 32/36...turns out the guy is from new york and has a 78 standard cab with a Hitachi on it that he cant get to tune right so we talk for a bit..sounds like he has done a bunch of stuff to it...so i grabed some business cards out of the glove box and wrote down the type of carb and the website he can find on at also told him to stop by here as we would love to see an east coast datsun