Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ya that's one of my favs, I have the poster somewhere.

That car is such a legend, they had to invent regulations because nothing could touch it. Then even after the insaino restrictions it was forced to run and what not it still won lol.

Ya that's one of my favs, I have the poster somewhere.

That car is such a legend, they had to invent regulations because nothing could touch it. Then even after the insaino restrictions it was forced to run and what not it still won lol.

:blink:

ill have to find one for my wall, looks like it would go good there :D

Ah you know I'm mistaken I took a quick look and thought it was the z32. The s130 was hit or miss, the rx7 kicked its butt in gtu and when the ttv8 they ran in imsa gt class failed constantly.

Every couple of weeks this super clean 521 parks around my way. Low and behold I go out to my truck and guess what is parked directly in front of me. So I bust out my camera to take some pics, hoping the owner might see me and come out to enquire about this random guy photo oppin his truck. No such luck maybe next time. Least i got some pics..:thumbsup:

Datsun521001.jpg

Datsun521002.jpg

Datsun521003.jpg

Datsun521004.jpg

Every couple of weeks this super clean 521 parks around my way. Low and behold I go out to my truck and guess what is parked directly in front of me. So I bust out my camera to take some pics, hoping the owner might see me and come out to enquire about this random guy photo oppin his truck. No such luck maybe next time. Least i got some pics..:thumbsup:

Datsun521001.jpg

Datsun521002.jpg

Datsun521003.jpg

Datsun521004.jpg

SOOOOOPER CLEAN!!!

Ummm.....thats a 520