Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was just checking out an awesome 510 wagon, flat black, sport max wheels, at Clackamas TC. As I was walking away, I realized I was being pulled over by security. He turned off the lights when he saw that I was walking away. I guess it's nice to see they're looking out!

spotted this 521 at 2:06am while riding my fixie with my homie, kinda dark cause i only had the led light on my bike

photo227.jpg

Looks creepy.

No pic for my recent sighting - '73 Datsun 610 wagon in the Rubidoux/ Downtown Riverside area on the E/B California 60. Good Condition, with personalized plates, and a runner (no smoke!)

Saw a faded red 521 with nice aluminum (I think) rims in Marysville at the Strawberry Festival parade today, parked outside of Safeway. waited around for a few minutes to see if I could catch the owner, but no one came around. Redeye, you have a 521 or know someone in Marysville that does?

There's a s130 down the road from me. I want to say it's a 81-83....possibly turbo. The floors are really rotted out on it. I'll have to snap a pic sometime. Theres also another s30 in town, 260-280. Has the big bumpers and is yellow. Always sitting in this guys garage.

saw a nice red lowered 620 with seems to be chrome pathfinder rims drive pass my house on 51st in marysville this last weekend. and 2 620 and 1 521 at pull a part in smokey point.

I was driving down the 105 frwy today just outside of El Segundo I saw this very nice 620. Had a "Southwest Datsun Pick Ups" plaque in the back window. Whoever this is, VERY NICE TRUCK DUDE

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

alright. no pics but i did see some cool dats over the last few days.

on tuesday i saw an orange 280Z in white center at teh Mclendons hardware

yesterday afternoon a blue S30 turning onto Kelsy from US2 in monroe

and later that evening a nice yellow 620 on James st in seattle. coming out of the 76 station.

I saw a really clean early 620 at Fred Meyer today, I said to my kids "we gotta go check out that Datsun" but they didn't want to, so I said ok, sit here on the curb for a sec. It was like 25 feet away. Some busybody old lady asked them, "where are your parents?" My son said "looking at a Datsun." Busted!

At the Hemmings Motor News cruise night,last

night,in Bennington,Vermont,a clean '71 521.I

talked to the owner,who told be he bought it in

Oregon,but couldn't remember where.

It was clean,but upon closer inspection,I

noticed a few things had been redone.He said

that he wanted to sell it - for $5500!

-Doug