Sightings

Well it would be a pita to use that drive train in a 510 since its mounted transversely and all but I'd love to see a awd 510 lol. That sr uses itbs too and makes more hp then the s13/14 sr's unless I'm mistaken.

i just found the thread i started a long time ago for it. we will be using the strut towers and subframe out of the clip to assist with the mounting. the radiator will be in the back because of limited space in front of the motor. heres the thread. it hasnt been updated in a while but we plan on getting a lot of stuff done real soon now that we have the clip.

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=1780

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i just found the thread i started a long time ago for it. we will be using the strut towers and subframe out of the clip to assist with the mounting. the radiator will be in the back because of limited space in front of the motor. heres the thread. it hasnt been updated in a while but we plan on getting a lot of stuff done real soon now that we have the clip.

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=1780

Wow that's going to be some ridiculous shit when its done, i cant wait!! lol

A rocket ship 0-60.

my dad spoted this today at his work

052809_1605.jpg

he talked ot my dad for a few hes building a 620 and came by my dads place to get the parts if you were at polarbear auto air in sac today in a 70 510 with a bre paint scheme speak up lol

^^^ that 521 looks familiar:D Saw a longbed 620 @ 7-11 this morning. The 2 guys next to it gave me the "what the hell is this guy doing" look but i didnt care. Fock them it's for Ratsun baby !!!!!!!!!!

6-1-09sightinggold620.jpg

The owners were in the store BTW, notice the BC plates :cool:

i'm always getting funny looks from people when i'm taking pictures of they're datsun :lol: :lol: :lol:

you just gotta be sneaky about it...or be in yours while your taking it.

Ok, there has been a butterscotch 4-door 510 in big daddys parking lot on hwy 99 for the longest time. Is anyone gonna claim it?

saw a few things walking today

the 370z again.....think it's the same one

p_00123.jpg

not a datsun but i've never seen a maserati in person before

p_00124.jpg

something about this bumper i like....a little beat up but i like the shape

p_00129-1.jpg

now this makes me kinda sad.....looks like it's been there for YEARS :(

zz.jpg

Edited by boomstickracing
oops.....wrong pic