Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think i saw the same dude in portland last night!!!

4C894D4E-897C-4734-B859-1DC3B2B835DE-20667-00000B2D029BB307_zps5b63b999.jpg

this motor home looks like its running hub caps ......where zillas looks like chrome modulars....plus if thats seattle in zillas pics i'm gonna say that pic is old... it hasnt been that sunny here in 4 month's.....plus the area looks like california more than wa...and the motorcyclist in the turn lane looks to be wearing no helmet...

had a few sightings to contribute but like dat freak said .... i was too slow with the camera....they were all z cars.......

side note nice goon adam.....

this motor home looks like its running hub caps ......where zillas looks like chrome modulars....plus if thats seattle in zillas pics i'm gonna say that pic is old... it hasnt been that sunny here in 4 month's.....plus the area looks like california more than wa

had a few sightings to contribute but like dat freak said .... i was too slow with the camera....they were all z cars.......

Based on his past few weeks of sightings posts, and the Lipoa Pkwy sign in the motorhome pic, he's still in Hawaii. Yeah, a whole shitton sunnier than Seattle.