Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted this little nug in Monterey, it was on wire wheels? dont have a side profile pic but they looked like 18s

img0855on.jpg

here were the other hoopties in front of his house

img0856eu.jpg

And saw this cool rat rod at Cherries Jubilee in town

img0832tm.jpg

anyways nice trip to california haha we rented the Fiat 500 from Fox, its about the same speed as my 510 :blink:

2012-09-24114510.jpg

finely got a pic of this truck, see it all the time, ratsun tailgate, and ratfink on it, black fenders. Who ever drives this truck.. Your a prick lol, seen you a bunch and im allways drivin a datsun, several time ive made eye contact and waved but you just glare..... Next time ill throw a rock :lol: :lol:

how have i never seen this thing before? my house is like a mile or 2 away from there and i use 4th plain and andreson (along with half the other streets in between i5 and andreson on 4th plain) all the damned time.

how have i never seen this thing before? my house is like a mile or 2 away from there and i use 4th plain and andreson (along with half the other streets in between i5 and andreson on 4th plain) all the damned time.

i see him all the time probly 30 times in the last 2 years, usualy closer to orchards or round andreson.

but who cares hes not freindly at all lol

I see this truck almost everyday on 112th / gher!!! Pretty rad I must say

someone stopped by today an knocked on my neighbores door asking about my truck.. its all full of garbage an crap i wonder wtf he wanted.. my neighbores an asshole an ran him off instead of jus knockin on my fuckin door.. guy prolly wanted to buy it.. which im not sellin it.. haha neener neener.. but maybe it was one of u just wantin to say hi?.. cant mistake it, or bleaches old Z either

theshitzpf1.jpg

my tags expired and i didnt realize it now i gotta borrow my brothers truck to goto the dump, i been usin her as a dump runner lately because of the charging issue

I used to live by you I'm pretty sure just off 112th??? Pretty sure you rolled past me the other day and blew off in my face in the sentra lol

Was on our way with my dad to pick up a 510 for parts. Across from us, was this 521. They were waving and then followed us for a while. Has an L20b and the driver said he was on his way to JCCS.

egxrq.jpg

That's my boy PETE PETE, this is his first dwtsun ride, not too shabyy.

it was an eventful weekend... i found a 510realm guy by the name of Griffin (ive seen his car for a while on the base, but never got to meet him till today.

Photo0074.jpg

Photo0075.jpg

AND i found a random 280zx... maybe somebody knows who this guy belongs to... it was spotted on Travis AFB this last weekend. it had arizona plates on it... dont know if he was passing through, or decided to stay a while. lol

Photo0070.jpg

Photo0071.jpg

His house is so hard to find normally.

Easier to find when you're NOT looking for it.

no shit huh! i think i miss it %50 of the time....

Oh and seen a clean ass 510 with the rising sun painted on the roof Rollin down fourth plain in the couv didn't get a pic unfortunately but got a peace sign lol I think it had Oregon plates

Oh and it was red

this one?

72f60c52.jpg

e85a2a5f.jpg