Sightings

Yeah when I first saw that it was with my datsundar. You know when you are driving and you feel that pull from the back of your head that says you passed one? My girl understood what was going on when I slammed on my brakes to turn around for the pics haha

Yup im on here, and thats the O.D. (black for the moment). I love seeing pictures of my truck that I didnt take!!

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know if it's considered a sightings but you guys all know the Datsun Turbo 6 (Turbo Tom's car) well I guess it's in Georgia getting back on the road again. :D

http://www.zcarblog.com/2011/05/20/featured-cars-and-projects/turbo6-on-its-way-to-zcargarage.html#more-11540

On the road agin!

Yes. It was supposed to be a Datsun sighting, but i can see how the Coronet might be more exciting

th_20110625080516DSC03225.jpg

You must read a map like my wife ........79th and Greenwood ??

90th and Greenwood ..........maybe

poke.gif

Saw this bad ass 510 vs the Juke SL AWD

Lets drop in an engine into a 510 that is over 20 years newer than it's original L16 and has about 75% more horsepower and torque and then make this statement...

"So 40 years of progress hasn't made Nissan's cars any prettier or any faster"

Well, a clean 510 even stock looks a lot better than that duct taped dime and would be a LOT slower with a full interior and the stock engine.

• Like 1