Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So my cousin sent these pictures to me. In front of his house... This car is his friends car. It is about to be going to PSI for a motor swap... I wonder what it is (motor that is). Owner is Female, her boyfriend works at PSI.

IMG954138.jpg

IMG954105.jpg

Seen this guy sitting on the side of I-5 yesterday on my way home from work. Made a sudden move from the fast lane to the right shoulder and anchored the brakes. Sat and talked to Chuck (I believe) for a few minutes. Glad to hear it was the truck parked behind his wagon that was broke.

Chuckswagon.jpg

I also keep seeing a white 620 in Eugene with a black canopy and stock wheels/ dog dishes. Haven't had my phone on me when he drives by work. Ring a bell for anyone in the area?

Saw this 280 over near where I live. Never seen it before so they must just be visiting.

I have seen that in there before when I went to visit my sister...I have only seen it maybe once or twice, must be a friend or relative. Quick! Break out the Ratsun Card®!