Form > Function S30

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

So, I'm going to attempt to bring this thread back.

About to start changing shit up. Getting bored with this look.

Thinking about getting rid of the whale tail.... as conventional as they look I'm considering a BRE or MSA style wing.

c8304619.jpg

Ended up pulling the KA again and tubbing the FC and painting the engine bay. About to finish painting the rest of the car black too.

Yezzir.

Made some boso pipes yesterday, threw em on, I think I'm feeling em. I've got an old oil cooler out in the parts pile, thinking about throwing that on there too.

And I'm going to be looking for a different wing soon.

0BEBF344-A734-4D3F-A247-7A020F37E8D0-5872-000006D4AF87F9F6.jpg

5A1F947D-D913-4775-9BA1-98EECD980246-5872-000006D51C0B44A7.jpg

Also, went and saw the Katy Perry movie last night. FUCKING AWESOME

katy-perry-3d-movie-poster_403x577.jpg

Quality cinema. Hollywood at it's best.

Keep the wing,,, you'll regret getting rid of it ( selling ).

If you crave "change" ,,, do something with those tailights/tailight panel clear across ...

May I suggest a different style of tailight setup ?

maybe a shave/fit is in order ? maybe a de-attachable replacement panel ?

Can even think about taking off the wing while this mad-scientist creation brews ,,, haha.

who knows ,, just some idear's thrown out !

:)

100% real buddy. I have a friend in the Japanese transit authority (or whatever they call it over there) so they are able to "acquire" them for me. The two I got were brand-new for a refurb they were doing on one of the lines (probably because everyone was steeling the handles lol)

The legit ones in use atm have a plastic lanyard not woven. I was over there the entire month of April. You can buy those BS ones with woven lanyards in stores. You can get the more Legit plastic lanyard style ones on Amazon Japan, as I did for a friend while there.

That said though does it matter? People here dont know shit besides what they see in forums lol. One handle is just as good as another if your hanging it of the back of your ride.....

Yes most are the full vinyl lanyard style though not all. I too was just in Japan (beginning of December) and not all were that style. They have been making the transition to all vinyl as they say theyre more resistant to bacteria and easier to clean; the woven keeps dirt easier.

Thats why you can see that Goki had all those with leather straps. The pores in the leather kept a lot of dirt and bacteria from everyone touching them all the time.