You guys are gonna love this!!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks F'n Badass... i want one for my Miata... wonder if it will fit... lol.. How much?

Miata is a little different Sorry. :( I made a bunch of miata caps a few years back. Boy what a bunch of snotty people. I had to give them away.

Sick, can you do it in other colors?

Yes... But they have a lot charge of $75.00 per color. So if your willing to plop down a $100.00 I can make any color you want. :lol:

I might do some different colors down the road but I need to do a group thing to keep the price down.

I only have 5 of these so if any of you guys want one you better jump now. $25.00ea and I'll cover the shipping in the US only.

totally agree.thumbup.gif how much, colors and when can we look to start ordering?

Yes... But they have a lot charge of $75.00 per color. So if your willing to plop down a $100.00 I can make any color you want. :lol:

I might do some different colors down the road but I need to do a group thing to keep the price down.

I only have 5 of these so if any of you guys want one you better jump now. $25.00ea and I'll cover the shipping in the US only.

you have a pm

Wow, that awsome. Cant get in on this batch but I will want one. After xmas I mean, +1 .

Wo it fits both threaded valve covers and the old ones or a series that have the tabs?

Already have a nice oil cap on my 710 ... even says 710 right on it...

5768240024_large.jpg only oic I have is upside down. :angry:

I just snagged this exact one from pnp last night!! heard the elphonte ones are rare