STOLEN CAR ALERT!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah that was just kind of bull shit. She searched the lot looking down rows for 20 minuites, then asked a security guard adn rolled around with him, then saw her roof rack sticking up in front of this fucking smart car. Tow truck came in, and hauled the thing away. What fucking bull shit. Tired of people not parking right or blocking u in.

[quote name='danfiveten' date='28 November 2011 - 05:00 PM' timestamp='1322528429' post='585090'

What fucking bull shit. Tired of people not parking right or blocking u in.

Yeah me too. Last week I went to pick up some chinese food at a little strip mall. Tons of people going in and out. Never enough parking, Some ass hat in a big caddy SUV taking up two spots. I had to park by the trash bin. I was so pissed when I came out I left the dick head a little love letter.

NICE JOB ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!! On the windshield.

It only takes 3-4 people to tip those cars over. They slide much easier on the shiny sides.

it cant take much effort, at a party a few friends moved my b210 from the street up onto the sidewalk and then blocked me in by parking in the spot that i had. i was stuck there for most of the night, it was great...

Yeah me too. Last week I went to pick up some chinese food at a little strip mall. Tons of people going in and out. Never enough parking, Some ass hat in a big caddy SUV taking up two spots. I had to park by the trash bin. I was so pissed when I came out I left the dick head a little love letter.

NICE JOB ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!! On the windshield.

I hate when people do that shit... it takes 5 seconds to back up and park correctly in one spot....

My personal favorite to assholes who park like this, I spit a lugi in my hand and wipe it on the back side of the drivers side door handle so when they go to open the door they get a nice little surprise! I would love to see the face they make! :blink: I know it's gross :D

I was parallel parked one time here in downtown Grants Pass in the Dime.

I pulled into the most open parking spot I could find, not a single person for two spaces front or rear of me.

Ya'll know it's my luck, that when I get out of the insurance place (was paying my insurance), somebody pulled in front of me and backed in within an inch of the front bumper. Oh, and somebody did it from behind, too.

So here I am with maybe 3" of space. So I sat on my hood, using the spare tire of the SUV in front of me (think it was a Rav4 or something) as a foot rest. Kind of just layed back on my windshield and took in some rays.

About 10 minutes later, the guy driving the SUV in front of me comes walking out and starts flippin' out on me for having my foot on his car. So I explained, it wouldn't have happened had he not blocked me in. He had a whole second parking spot and a half left in front of HIM, and to top it off he was 4' over the little parking markers painted on the road. I was dead-center. Jackass.

Yeah yeah, I know it was rude of me. But still, it was comfy and I could give a shit. :)

Really man? Those smart cars are the size of an l20. How's that block it lol...

L20 weighs more. :)

I woulda took the smart car home too!

They fit in your pocket!

And now there is a Stolen Car Alert on a Smart Car's version of Ratsun.

What the fuck a bunch of Hipsters gonna do? It'll be 20 pages of people trying to ironic, then someone is going to drink a 5-pack of Pabst's and cry a lot.

I was parallel parked one time here in downtown Grants Pass in the Dime.

I pulled into the most open parking spot I could find, not a single person for two spaces front or rear of me.

Ya'll know it's my luck, that when I get out of the insurance place (was paying my insurance), somebody pulled in front of me and backed in within an inch of the front bumper. Oh, and somebody did it from behind, too.

So here I am with maybe 3" of space. So I sat on my hood, using the spare tire of the SUV in front of me (think it was a Rav4 or something) as a foot rest. Kind of just layed back on my windshield and took in some rays.

About 10 minutes later, the guy driving the SUV in front of me comes walking out and starts flippin' out on me for having my foot on his car. So I explained, it wouldn't have happened had he not blocked me in. He had a whole second parking spot and a half left in front of HIM, and to top it off he was 4' over the little parking markers painted on the road. I was dead-center. Jackass.

Yeah yeah, I know it was rude of me. But still, it was comfy and I could give a shit. :)

Wasn't rude at all. Dude was purposely being a prick. You made your point in a very clear and direct manner. I would have added "Mad about a little dirt on your spare? Next time how about I just quietly key your paint or bust in a window or two? Ya, didn't think so. I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just trying to make a point. You want courtesy, you give courtesy."

You were a lot nicer than I was to the fat-canned Civic that parked his ass end literally on my '84 Camry's bumper. When I backed out, the Civ sat about an inch lower. It takes come balls and arrogance to hit someone's car, then just stay there. So I left him a present.

Three green fuzzy tennis balls shoved snuggly inside his exhaust. :D

I had another thing happen last night that really pisses me off.

As most of you know, im partially disabled, and i have a son. It was raining and i had to go to fred meyers. I have a handicap sticker, bum leg and bad back, it really helps so i can carry my son into the stores and shit. I go to pull into the last handicap space and this bitch in a buick pulled in front of me into the spot.

FIRST! She just sits in her car the whole time.

SECOUND! she never puts up a handicap sticker.

So i pulled behind her and went up and tapped on her windshield and i was very polite. I told her hey i was pulling into this spot, u cut me off, and u dont have a handicap sticker, see my car i have one and i need this spot. Lady told me to fuck off that she was picking someone up whos disabled. I TOLD her it dont matter, u dont have a ada card, or a placard its illegal and i NEED the spot, she rolls up the window.

So heres me, very pissed off, but luckily my son is asleep in his car seat, when hes out in the car hes out, so i turned up the radio a bit and stayed sitting behind the lady and just pushed my horn in and held it in for about 5 minuites constantly going off.

Finally, a pic or whatever there called, the lil red vest wearing freddies people comes out and asks her whats going on, the lady in the buick tells him im harassing her and road raging. He comes up to me and asks what im doing. I told him the story, i said its bull im legally disabled, i have a son, i need this spot and this lil bitch parks here, i have nothing better to do than just sit here now. Pic walks back inside.

About 5 minuites later a skinney hip hop looking guy comes running out and hops in the car (hmm waiting for a disabled person huh) and she wants to leave. WELL to bad cuz im not budging. She starts getting pissed, honking her horn, by now its nice and toasty in my car i feel comfortable i dont think im going anywhere untill a police officer tells me to move. All im doing is the same thign that portland parking enforcement told me to do when people illegaly parked in loading zones, block them in and wait. So its what im doing now in vancouver. I really hate when people are lazy like this bitch.

Well its been about 25 minuites id say, and 10-15 since that pic had come out the first time, and he comes back out again, and guess with what? A vancouver police officer, he goes and talks to the lady, and i see her get pissed off, then he comes to me and asks why im blocking her in. I told him. He tells me im illegaly detaining her, and i looked at him and told him well shes illegaly detaining me and illegaly keeping me from a parking spot that is made for me a handicapped person, she is illegaly parked in a spot that is NOT designed for her, so in all regards she is illegaly detaining me from carrying on with my daily routine. The police officer just laughes and goes ok well give me a few minuites then i need you to back up and please let her out of this spot.

He walks back up to her car and starts issuing her a ticket LOL! I then pulled back, she left and spun her tires off leaving, The cop takes off running after her to the stop light and made her back up and issued her another fucking ticket for how recklessley she took off HAH!

All in all i think it was worth it for what i did, taught one bitch to not park in a handicap spot when she doesnt have a placard or ada card. If i forget my placard in the other car i dont park in the spots, because its illegal then. It pisses me off so much when people with no permit or plate park in the fucking spots. Most of you will think of me baddly for this, but ive keyed 3 BIG trucks that were illegaly parked and a ricer civic that was illegaly parked in handicap spots. Its what you fucking get and deserve, im a douche like that anymore. Not right im in pain and it is my one way of putting a lil less strain on my back and leg, yet people think its convienent for them, oh ill just be here for 5 minuites....ass hats.

Sorry for that long story / rant, but im just sick and tired of the idiots not parking right.

I had another thing happen last night that really pisses me off.

As most of you know, im partially disabled, and i have a son. It was raining and i had to go to fred meyers. I have a handicap sticker, bum leg and bad back, it really helps so i can carry my son into the stores and shit. I go to pull into the last handicap space and this bitch in a buick pulled in front of me into the spot.

FIRST! She just sits in her car the whole time.

SECOUND! she never puts up a handicap sticker.

So i pulled behind her and went up and tapped on her windshield and i was very polite. I told her hey i was pulling into this spot, u cut me off, and u dont have a handicap sticker, see my car i have one and i need this spot. Lady told me to fuck off that she was picking someone up whos disabled. I TOLD her it dont matter, u dont have a ada card, or a placard its illegal and i NEED the spot, she rolls up the window.

So heres me, very pissed off, but luckily my son is asleep in his car seat, when hes out in the car hes out, so i turned up the radio a bit and stayed sitting behind the lady and just pushed my horn in and held it in for about 5 minuites constantly going off.

Finally, a pic or whatever there called, the lil red vest wearing freddies people comes out and asks her whats going on, the lady in the buick tells him im harassing her and road raging. He comes up to me and asks what im doing. I told him the story, i said its bull im legally disabled, i have a son, i need this spot and this lil bitch parks here, i have nothing better to do than just sit here now. Pic walks back inside.

About 5 minuites later a skinney hip hop looking guy comes running out and hops in the car (hmm waiting for a disabled person huh) and she wants to leave. WELL to bad cuz im not budging. She starts getting pissed, honking her horn, by now its nice and toasty in my car i feel comfortable i dont think im going anywhere untill a police officer tells me to move. All im doing is the same thign that portland parking enforcement told me to do when people illegaly parked in loading zones, block them in and wait. So its what im doing now in vancouver. I really hate when people are lazy like this bitch.

Well its been about 25 minuites id say, and 10-15 since that pic had come out the first time, and he comes back out again, and guess with what? A vancouver police officer, he goes and talks to the lady, and i see her get pissed off, then he comes to me and asks why im blocking her in. I told him. He tells me im illegaly detaining her, and i looked at him and told him well shes illegaly detaining me and illegaly keeping me from a parking spot that is made for me a handicapped person, she is illegaly parked in a spot that is NOT designed for her, so in all regards she is illegaly detaining me from carrying on with my daily routine. The police officer just laughes and goes ok well give me a few minuites then i need you to back up and please let her out of this spot.

He walks back up to her car and starts issuing her a ticket LOL! I then pulled back, she left and spun her tires off leaving, The cop takes off running after her to the stop light and made her back up and issued her another fucking ticket for how recklessley she took off HAH!

All in all i think it was worth it for what i did, taught one bitch to not park in a handicap spot when she doesnt have a placard or ada card. If i forget my placard in the other car i dont park in the spots, because its illegal then. It pisses me off so much when people with no permit or plate park in the fucking spots. Most of you will think of me baddly for this, but ive keyed 3 BIG trucks that were illegaly parked and a ricer civic that was illegaly parked in handicap spots. Its what you fucking get and deserve, im a douche like that anymore. Not right im in pain and it is my one way of putting a lil less strain on my back and leg, yet people think its convienent for them, oh ill just be here for 5 minuites....ass hats.

Sorry for that long story / rant, but im just sick and tired of the idiots not parking right.

Well 5 min's later this tall black dude comes walking out and gets in the car,

This is EPIC!

^ Thing is normally id just/ moved and spit on her car, but i only went to freddies to get browse around cuz i was home bored, so wrong time to piss me off when i have nothing better to do. It just pisses me off. I try not to park in a handicap spot if there is another spot near the front if i can. It also pisses me off when people park in spots like pregnant mother parking only, and u see some dude parking in the spot. Ive also been noticing ALOT of people having disabled permits that should NOT be having them. I will see them in the store walking fine, picking up 50 lb bags of dog food without a issue, running around. Are they mentally disabled? Still shouldnt have a permit just cuz ur mind is fucked and not your body, if its your memory get taht gps app for ur damn android phone lol. I just wish i drove a tow truck as my daily driver, id get so many tows in a day.

Dan I hear you.

in TX we have DV plates for disabled veterans. most of the plates are similar to DV0001 etc.. If you have a DV plate you do not have to hang a card even though I have two of them. My wife always hangs it because she hates the old ladies that give me dirty looks when I park in the handicap spots. I get it all the time, people just stopping and starring at my license plates and not too many have them since you have to be 50% disabled with the VA to get the plates.

Why is always the old ladies that give me a hard time? usually people just stare at my plates with confusion and then when they get up close they can see in small writing "DISABLED VETERAN". I even got cussed out by an old lady in her Rascal and finally just told her to read my license plate. She refused and continued on her miserable way.

I am going to buy a Ford Flex after the new year and get a sticker that says "Old Ladies Suck"