New Fisch ART: '77-79 200SX-appeal

fisch

Due the 200sx that got me inspired was only $800 on CL. Wrong part of the country from you though! But if they do come up they are pretty cheap by Datsun standards.

And I get a weird boner thinking about you making one of these! Cause you could TOTALLY pull it off.

If I finish the Z I started it won't have an X in it. The ZX will be a while.

And Zchopper, an F10 it totally on the hit list. I must be saving it for last because it will need the most help of all the Datsuns! :lol:

if I get the space/money for another project Id love to build it. never thought it could look so sex :cool:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if I get the space/money for another project Id love to build it. never thought it could look so sex :cool:

I like the way you think Merlin! If the 310 rear window was the same width, it would be pretty sweet indeed!

And I like the sounds of that Skib! Someone give this man one for free since you just bought the 200sx for the dogleg 5-speed to stick in your truck!

I wonder how hard it would be to track down the bumpers over in Japan? I'd get those over the grill if I had to choose as I think the US grill works better than the USDM bumpers did!!! (I'd rather go bumperless and shave the mounting holes!)

Thanks Dat-side! You mean like putting faux textured brushstrokes on top of a print with like a clear UV gel medium?

No. I guess I mean UV mapping or map painting. Used in CG and video games. Unwrapping the surface of the object and painting on the texture and detail. You have such great textures and detail. Too bad you're across the country, we should collaborate.

......I wonder how hard it would be to track down the bumpers over in Japan? I'd get those over the grill if I had to choose as I think the US grill works better than the USDM bumpers did!!! (I'd rather go bumperless and shave the mounting holes!)

South of the border got some of the same bumpers as Japan. They weren't as anal about those 5 mph atrocities.

:rofl: I really want to

but I dont have a 200sx to play with

draw a 280zx scott and Ill bring it to life. only request is it have wide wheels and ZG flairs. bit of subtle boso flair :P

Don't be such a chicken. Fisch has done enough datsun artwork for you to get the idea of his style. Just build the car with that in mind. It doesn't have to be drawn out for you.

If you just insist on copying fisch's designs, paint some of his graphics on the zx.

Meanwhile, Fisch, you have done it again. Congratulations in making a design that will go in the ratsun community spank bank once again. Your designs make us wanna build better looking dattos.

Sorry if our future designs look like copies of your work.

Thank you for your inspiration.

This is the art that motivates people to buy these cars and attempt to recreate it.

Awsome work.

Datsun510StreetFighter.jpg

Datcanby2010100.jpg

Don't be such a chicken. Fisch has done enough datsun artwork for you to get the idea of his style. Just build the car with that in mind. It doesn't have to be drawn out for you.

challenge-accepted.png

Ha! You guys gotta understand, Skib is my hero for bringing these things to life! Every time I draw one I hope he makes it!

Skib, think of all the space on the back sail panel of the 200sx to work your stencil magic on!Where you gonna get that much room another Datsun cept the Kenmari? I went big with the samurai for you. It is huge canvas waiting.

I say, sell or trade the 280zx for a 200sx! Then when I get around to a Z, trade again! We will go on and on till I do the F10 and you just can't go there! :lol:

Ha! You guys gotta understand, Skib is my hero for bringing these things to life! Every time I draw one I hope he makes it!

Skib, think of all the space on the back sail panel of the 200sx to work your stencil magic on!Where you gonna get that much room another Datsun cept the Kenmari? I went big with the samurai for you. It is huge canvas waiting.

I say, sell or trade the 280zx for a 200sx! Then when I get around to a Z, trade again! We will go on and on till I do the F10 and you just can't go there! :lol:

I wish I had the space and cash to sit down and do them all. god knows I have the time haha.

I really want to do the honey bee too :cool:

I wish I had the space and cash to sit down and do them all. god knows I have the time haha.

I really want to do the honey bee too :cool:

I kinda want to do the Honey Bee. It is awesome!

I thought about the 521 but I kinda feel like that is Fisch's territory, and well I am not a fan of racks on trucks.

Some more cool 200sx inspiration for those thinking of chasing one down.

This one popped up on ratsun ages ago, but I am unsure what became of it. It is located in CA and the cool thing is it is JDM, LHD and has the proper bumpers(though painted over). Check out the grill too, it is different than the US one and also different than the JDM one i drew.

I think I'd prefer ZG flares to these, but this could be a bitchin car just the way it is!

Most flares I see on these s10s are huge box flares on race cars that bloat the beast too much. This is a nice alternative.

l_c01cde2690c44c116ac457c517da7a33.jpg

l_c7c1a1553cdd3f9717d7c8e00cea00e0.jpg

vfbgdgdgdd.jpg

0708081950.jpg

This one is all Mad Max. Cool stance, some flares and bumper extraction, and you'd have it.

S10-OldSchool.jpg

And this car design had one of the coolest dashes ever in a Datsun. So sweeping and spaceage. Looks almost like concept art to me!

200sx03.jpg

Everything looks better in Japan, even is stock form.

4352503059_0488591586_o.jpg

4353249014_b558f2c87d.jpg