"Datsunami" 510 SR23DET S14 Build.... SR-TITTY-THREE!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Soooooo glad I took my time and researched my options for Valve Cover Washers!! I made the right choice IMO.

I installed the Password JDM washers tonight and they look amazing! My phone pics do not do them justice!

Just the right amount of bling. But it would be nice to have some Neo chrome bolts instead of stainless ones but no matter. :rofl:

I also installed my other CF coil cover. Ya, that means I have 4 different Coil Covers! An ARC Titanium, a JDM WELD Gold one, a Color matched Origin Labs and this CF one. I guess I am a Coil Cover Whore too! LMAO!!

2012-09-06215101.jpg

2012-09-06220554.jpg

• Like 1

Those welds are sexy bro! hehe

Plus, I thought all you North Western Ratsun guys didn't think anything was legit unless there

was something custom made with a bunch of welds on it. LMAO

Besides, till I go D-jetro, the MAF does not like to be that close to the turbo.

And the "S" is the only way to get it more than 12" away from there. B)

• Like 1

I know MAP is the way to go but I already have an apexi pfc L-jetro and my whole system is custom wired for it.

I would have to have it required for the extra sensors on top of buying the D-jetro unit and sensors for over $1200.

YIKES! I can't absorb that cost right now. Plus a z32 maf is good for 400 which is all my setup (injectors, turbo, etc)

is good for right now..... Plus I just want to get it running and saving all that would give me something to work on later :)

Id say run what you have. If you did not have the power FC already I would go D jetro. I love the fact that is cleans up the intake pipe and it does not have to be a min of 12 inches long before the Maf.

Cars looking really good keep it up!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I love it the silver bolts in the center make it look fantastic GREAT CHOICE

now lets see it rolling on those longchamps

added something seems fitting for the title

polymastia.jpg

• Like 3

Damn dude! Hells ya! One for each hand and one for the mouth! Thanks, I needed that! Hahaha

Ya, I am so glad I listened to my inner voice and went with those too. Turned out clean and sexy! just how I like 'em!

BTW, I'd give you 3 like for the Tittties but it wont let me! hahaha

Pretty much, whoever posts up positive in here gets a like...

What are the advantages of these over normal wrenches?

they look stout, and dont have the angle off bend of a normal wrench, plus every size has an offset for hard to reach angles. probably eliminates flex from normal open end wrenches, and reduces the need for box ends in tight situations.... im just observing.. i dont know for sure... they look cool and innovative tho!

• Like 1

They look very nice.

If they are Aluminium (which I'm damm sure they are) they are generally good for use on anodized fittings as they don't scratch them like a steel spanner would.

Either way, very pretty and now on my wish list (I wonder if they'll ship to here?)

• Like 1