"Datsunami" 510 SR23DET S14 Build.... SR-TITTY-THREE!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to many choices Im not a fan of gold but it might look sweet errr I hate gold but it might look sweet dammitt

what about the same color as your oil cap

I like the blue

silver looks good but maybee to plain I DONT KNOW

black looks good doesent match anything

gold looks rich and sexy DAMMIT I HATE GOLD ( but it looks so rich)

OH and those wheels AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH squirt squirt

BLA BLA BLA DATSUN

• Like 2

You rule.

Hahaha Thanks man, I haven't heard that since 9th grade!

to many choices Im not a fan of gold but it might look sweet errr I hate gold but it might look sweet dammitt

what about the same color as your oil cap

I like the blue

silver looks good but maybee to plain I DONT KNOW

black looks good doesent match anything

gold looks rich and sexy DAMMIT I HATE GOLD ( but it looks so rich)

OH and those wheels AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH squirt squirt

BLA BLA BLA DATSU

Dude, your in my head verbetim!

Then I have the choice of new oem washers and just some nice acorn nuts.

Blue, chrome or neo chrome..... Hahaha good luck bro!

Decided to go with the Password: JDM SR20DET Valve Cover Washers.

They delete the Valve cover studs and just use a screw to screw down the Valve Cover.

I chickened out and went with blue. Blue adds a custom touch while blending in and keeps things clean and from getting too Tacky.

Wanted to go with gold but it's maybe just too much. There is a fine line between Clean and Gaudy.

Besides, I don't know what else is going to go into the engine bay in the future and I don't want it to clash.

Looks like this but in Blue

PasswordJDMSR20DETVCSCREWKIT.jpg

http://passwordjdm.c...-P8333C310.aspx

• Like 1

Decided to go with the Password: JDM SR20DET Valve Cover Washers.

They delete the Valve cover studs and just use a screw to screw down the Valve Cover.

I chickened out and went with blue. Blue adds a custom touch while blending in and keeps things clean and from getting too Tacky.

Wanted to go with gold but it's maybe just too much. There is a fine line between Clean and Gaudy.

Besides, I don't know what else is going to go into the engine bay in the future and I don't want it to clash.

Looks like this but in Blue

PasswordJDMSR20DETVCSCREWKIT.jpg

http://passwordjdm.c...-P8333C310.aspx

I feel good about this blue will look good and clean

I thought for sure you were gonna whip out your balls and go gold

the blue will look awesome especially in the screw version

• Like 2

You need some R888's or R1R's on there, big guy.

If they made them in the sizing I want I might consider them but then again, fuck those are expensive!

I feel good about this blue will look good and clean

I thought for sure you were gonna whip out your balls and go gold

the blue will look awesome especially in the screw version

And boy do I like whipping out my balls.

Which wouldn't be so bad if mr happy didn't think it was his turn every time!

How am I going to fit 9" wide wheels in the front let alone the rear? lmao

And a 205 on a 9j is stretched too :)

I don't like 50 series tho...

I'm only busting your balls, haha! You will likely be able to do highway burnouts with 195's, though - which is pretty fucking awesome.

• Like 1

You are building that much power, then putting it on 195s? Come on! at least 205s! Run 195s in the front, and 205s in the rear. Staggered is cool!

I realize this is not ideal. I just don't want to do flares. Besides, it's only going to be 350-400whp.....lulz

For now I am not tracking it anyways. Specially with any of my good wheels. hehe

I will address this issue when I recover from all of this money bleeding I am doing right now... hahaha

I'm only busting your balls, haha! You will likely be able to do highway burnouts with 195's, though - which is pretty fucking awesome.

I know bro. I don't get offended that easily.

I would like to be able to do Highway burners tho. That would be hella cool ! ! !

• Like 1

the thought of highway burnouts triggered a memory of me at 18ish deciding it was a smart idea to pull the ebrake in my 89 civic on the freeway :w00t: .... and then forgetting to push in the release button :sick: ... EEHH... :blush: too many action movies i think... for that bastard Petes sake... DONT do a highway burnoout in that car...

• Like 1

the thought of highway burnouts triggered a memory of me at 18ish deciding it was a smart idea to pull the ebrake in my 89 civic on the freeway :w00t: .... and then forgetting to push in the release button :sick: ... EEHH... :blush: too many action movies i think... for that bastard Petes sake... DONT do a highway burnoout in that car...

I was on the freeway once (580) heading home at about 70mph and a nice FD3 rounds the clover and merges onto the freeway.

This dude is going almost the same speed as me and he down shifts and nails it and his whole car just drifts sideways... and he was gone!

It was the first time I ever saw a high speed burnout! I just kept mumbling to myself the rest of the way home... "That was fuckin' bad ass!"

I doubt I will be doing any of that!

• Like 1