I scored a 510 wagon !!!

Mark.

Your bumming me out. The wagon is looking good. I had a few things I wanted to do to my wagon before JCCS. But work keeps getting in the way.

Love your rack man. very clever idea. Where the hell do you come up with this stuff?

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great, Mark! Can't wait to see it in person. I have a few things I'm doing to mine but nothing this cool.

As far as your airdam, I found that Valspar "garden Green" spray paint is really close touch up for my goon. I'm assuming ours have about the same aging. That might be a quick fix for you.

Looks great, Mark! Can't wait to see it in person. I have a few things I'm doing to mine but nothing this cool.

As far as your airdam, I found that Valspar "garden Green" spray paint is really close touch up for my goon. I'm assuming ours have about the same aging. That might be a quick fix for you.

Thanks Dwayne ill be checking your wagon out for sure w/ camera in hand :D

I used Rust o leum brand "John deere green" & its close. I considered using the Valspar & now hearing you mention it Ill buy a can & do a comparison.

I LOVE the FREE section of Craigslist :D Picked up some 93 Civic seats for FREE after work today!!! The front parts of the tracks have been cut but the guy saved them so ill have to reposition & weld them back in place.......

nd1o3a.jpg

Nice score there Mark. Your pissing me off :o With all the cool shit your doing to the goon.

Nice score there Mark. Your pissing me off :o With all the cool shit your doing to the goon.

Sorry John im not tryin to piss you off :rofl:

Finally got the front rims mounted today. I had to install longer studs for the lugs. & i found a solution for the missing center caps... :geek: I had them in the garage the whole time.........

nz4pea.jpg

& the Civic seats are mounted...time now to detail & buff her out again.

Well i finally ditched the factory bungee cord & made a new battery holder today :rofl: ..

102m8nb.jpg

Damn. Where do you come up with this stuff. I thought I was bad. You have me beat by a long shot.

I think I need to park my goon at your place for a few months.

VERY COOL Mark. :D

Damn. Where do you come up with this stuff. I thought I was bad. You have me beat by a long shot.

I think I need to park my goon at your place for a few months.

VERY COOL Mark. :D

Im just trying to use up all of the free bamboo i scored last month :D & this is just for fun for me, no competition at all. & yeah bring your wagon down with your wish list :cool:

Awesome Mark! So Cool! Can't wait. Are you parking next to me? We're both green but that's where the similarities end.

I hope we end up next to each other. From experience to do that we'll have to roll in together, lets make it happen :D

I hope we end up next to each other. From experience to do that we'll have to roll in together, lets make it happen :D

I'm going to be helping with the parking of the goons. I'll tell the other two guys that they will have to leave a spot for the other green goon.

All these badass goons showing up I think I'll leave mine at home. Might have to take the Z

I'm going to be helping with the parking of the goons. I'll tell the other two guys that they will have to leave a spot for the other green goon.

All these badass goons showing up I think I'll leave mine at home. Might have to take the Z

John you rock thanks !! Twin goons @ JCCS..cant wait :D & no you MUST bring yours :cool:

Oh & John how are the bump steer spacers coming ? :rolleyes:

John you rock thanks !! Twin goons @ JCCS..cant wait :D & no you MUST bring yours :cool:

Oh & John how are the bump steer spacers coming ? :rolleyes:

Mark.

I'll try to bring them with me. :)