I scored a 510 wagon !!!

Thanks guys. Drove it around a bit w/ no wobbles or shakes. In a few days ill re-tighten the lugs if needed.

Benzo- id hold on to your ZX's..with a bit of wet sanding & polishing anything is possible.

Motivated- yeah the cup holder rocks & is very low tech..holds my coffee perfect :cool:

Did you say the Z lug nuts did not fit right?

It should be a perfect fit unless those studs are messed up or been replaced with incorrect thread pitch

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Benzo- id hold on to your ZX's..with a bit of wet sanding & polishing anything is possible.

Thanks PCD but I was thinking of selling the wheels as I could use the money and space in my garage and I already have a set of nice wheels on my car. your wagon is looking nice. like the green color and accents on the wheels. goes well and not overly done. cool street car. libras were not bad either.

TY guys for the love. In the past few days i upgraded to electronic ignition & replaced the fusible link & now she runs alot better. And look what i found in the Nissan tool bag under the dr. seat......

5-6-09toolkitlist.jpg

Another old school find & the paper is JDM :D:D:D

did u just put the whole light on the inside??? and have the screws holding it?

Did an easy mod today on the wagon. I flush mounted the side marker lights. Super easy to do & i like the "smooth" look......

5-11-09flushsdlight.jpg

• 3 months later...

Well been an awesome daily driver so far. Next step is to replace the upper thermostat housing & the temp sender.Found a chrome stinger pipe that i may swap out tomorrow & if so..pix will follow. And yes Mario im ready to test fit the "soccerball" rims ...haha

Ok got out there today & replaced the upper thermostat housing & installed a NEW temp. sender...yay it works again ! And of course i had to paint it green...:D

1252435022.jpg

also put on my new VW stinger pipe i picked up last week...

1252435027.jpg

1252435024.jpg

Sounds the same except now it's got "bling" :cool: Test drive will be in a bit to make sure i dont have any coolant leaks. Sorry no rim updates yet Mario...;)

• 1 month later...

I think the next change will be to install the air shocks Greengoon [dwayne] gave me @ JCCS...:thumbup: & of course i had to paint them...

1255548676.jpg

In addition to the air shocks id like to swap to a 3 inch block & trim the bump stops. This should give me zero wheel gap with no air in the shocks.

Ok got a wild hair & installed the air shocks. Took about 2 hours, ran the lines & made a temporary T fitting mount. Overall i get 2 inches of lift & she rides like a dream. Possible future plans are to modify the lower shock mount which will give me more travel if & when i lower the rear more. Ok the pix...

1255572338.jpg

1255572341.jpg

Looks great, Mark. Glad you can use them! Love the green-got to keep the theme going. :D So what are you thinking in modifying the shock mounts? Is it to get the shocks more vertical? Mine as you can imagine are quite angled.

Ok my idea is to simply lower the bottom mounting point of the shock which will give it more travel with a 3 inch block & the bottom leaf removed. Not sure if straight down or continue the angle of the mount would be best. Of course i gotta make sure the shaft doesnt hit the trans tunnel in all of this.