Fat510`s 79 A10 warthog

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess member title is the next best thing.  I didn't even think of that one.

I didn't think mike would be cool with me requesting a name change and not just ban me for suggesting it so I thought user title .. more subtle and just as effective ... long live the maple leaf

No fair man! I don't know which spots are hot and which ones will drop me in dongville...

But back to the wagon, don't want to get jrock excited... I'm really loving the A10. I'm just wondering why the A10 doesn't seem to be as loved as the older 510 goon? I actually like this body more... Torn between the A10 and a 710 for my favorite state-side goon but the B210 has my heart for best over all.

• Like 2

No fair man! I don't know which spots are hot and which ones will drop me in dongville...

But back to the wagon, don't want to get jrock excited... I'm really loving the A10. I'm just wondering why the A10 doesn't seem to be as loved as the older 510 goon? I actually like this body more... Torn between the A10 and a 710 for my favorite state-side goon but the B210 has my heart for best over all.

to be fair any where with in a three mile radius of naners is dong ville...I just wanna be close to the pool should I have to pee

• Like 1

hahahahaha .. :D ...

I'll take the school bus if you haz one for rent .... I'll even fight the racoon's for it on video ..

Unfortunetly we have no school buses at the moment we do however offer  an "exclusive" box van experience with a old flat bed next to it if you desire a deck for entertaining.

• Like 2

hey fuck stick I came to your house .... donovan

a. didn't recognize me

b. told me you were at some square dance rap class or something ..either way I pissed on all your kids door handles before I left .... so now Donovan has j cocks piss hands

can I bring my box van to the ford econoline .. it can be my master suite its got a huge bumper veranda to gaze across the mud puddle

Your in luck we just happen to have a 71 econoline right next to the ole milk truck box van .. It comes complete with the optional 70s bubble window on the upper rear corner..

I wish i was still joking

:crying:

(edit) this will be the only thing played at your stay at, Casa le Vida Auto ,,,,,,,,,,,,, EVER!!

• Like 2