Fat510`s 79 A10 warthog

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The engine on the test stand is ,, the one on the orange engine stand is that one you dropped the nut down the fuel pump hole on the rollaround cart.. there was another L18 with a big hole in it laying in that area also.. I cleaned up that area pretty hard on Monday when it rained to get that and the drill press out.. Now all the stuff that WAS there is in the middle of the floor.

Now there`s a kid with a 2door chevelle and a high compression motor and a full tunnel ram set-up, even an extra hood with hole in it already,,, and chooses to build anything else to drive to high school.... Seems my brainwashing has worked. :thumbup:

ford_truck.jpg

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Now there`s a kid with a 2door chevelle and a high compression motor and a full tunnel ram set-up,,,, and chooses to build anything else to drive to high school.... Seems my brainwashing has worked. :thumbup:

ford_truck.jpg

Go pops :thumbup:

• Like 1

Lincoln has as a stupid Edelbrock that just pisses me off.. I have quite a few Holleys but the one that works the best has no choke (ever) and the secondary linkage is gone ,,and for some reason matches absolutely none of the others.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I can see a didlebrock having tissues.

Lincoln has as a stupid Edelbrock that just pisses me off.. I have quite a few Holleys but the one that works the best has no choke and the secondary linkage is gone ,,and for some reason matches absolutely none of the others.

:sneaky:

D pumpers?

It's kinda funny that the first time I met Donavan he had driven this car to my house and I took a picture of it and sent it to phixius and jrock long before I was on ratsun or owned a datsun myself. It's cool to be able to see how it started

alright dude if your gonna be on ratsun .. u got to un-ghey up your posts .....this site is no homo approved and dong unions will not be tolerated........

to edit the story ..he sent the pic and was like look 510 wagon .....I was like dafuq......yeah kinda I guess.....more like a 10 warthog...ftw :thumbup:

• 1 month later...