Fat510`s 79 A10 warthog

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey fuck stick I came to your house .... donovan

a. didn't recognize me

b. told me you were at some square dance rap class or something ..either way I pissed on all your kids door handles before I left .... so now Donovan has j cocks piss hands

I was playing grand theft auto, I didn't want to come to the door

• Like 1

Unfortunetly we have no school buses at the moment we do however offer  an "exclusive" box van experience with a old flat bed next to it if you desire a deck for entertaining.

Alright then .. my offer stands on fighting the racoons for the bus if that becomes available in the future ... possibly a possum ... cage match !

Excellent option though sir.... book me a reservation for 2... I'll even bring my own bbq/bunkbed combo ......

11018444144_322905d3ce_c.jpg

and I might add it's nice to have an old flat bed for the full entertaining/dining experience .... but pardon me for asking if the possum's and racoons have been fended away from such a nice area ? If not ...winna winna bbq dinna ...

• Like 2

Alright then .. my offer stands on fighting the racoons for the bus if that becomes available in the future ... possibly a possum ... cage match !

Excellent option though sir.... book me a reservation for 2... I'll even bring my own bbq/bunkbed combo ......

11018444144_322905d3ce_c.jpg

and I might add it's nice to have an old flat bed for the full entertaining/dining experience .... but pardon me for asking if the possum's and racoons have been fended away from such a nice area ? If not ...winna winna bbq dinna ...

bed up top, bbq underneath? :rofl:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

update!!!!

My cow catcher is done and mounted.

Me removing the bumper

ChristmasLights001_zpse3e2b581.jpg

1/2" holes holes drilled in my other 510 bumper and bolted to that

ChristmasLights002_zpsdef30bcb.jpg

Brackets

ChristmasLights004_zps231cf904.jpg

ChristmasLights005_zps59c40494.jpg

Welded to a pipe

ChristmasLights003_zps8511cd97.jpg

ChristmasLights006_zps7a4c2672.jpg

ChristmasLights007_zps3c1cf971.jpg

ChristmasLights009_zps1bab6423.jpg

spray painted

ChristmasLights013_zps69ca5eec.jpg[/url]

before without

ChristmasLights014_zps7df4ac55.jpg

after :)

ChristmasLights015_zps8c0f0020.jpg

ChristmasLights018_zps8c04150d.jpg

ChristmasLights010_zpsc723b01e.jpg

ChristmasLights011_zpscefa4fe0.jpg

ChristmasLights012_zpsf38995b3.jpg

• Like 3

808SHIRTS, on 04 Jan 2014 - 2:10 PM, said:

Now thats a quote i will never forget: "Being nervous to do it right is what makes it worth it when nothing goes wrong.."

Nice and so true!

Do i see a lip on your car?
  • 4 weeks later...

Me and my buddy(?) :D ,, Phil,,  went to the Pick N Pull to get the struts off a 82 ZX that was there and noticed Ted hadn't already pulled transmission out for flipping type action,, so we pulled it out for FATboi510 so to get the revs down a few on the freeway,, don't cha know.

He is running a  5speed we got for free so it wasn't needed so i didn't make him pay for all of it.

MonsterJam7004.jpg

MonsterJam7003.jpg

Struts were only  bought just because they are starting to become a little harder to find and we have 2 door that may someday need them.

• 4 weeks later...

I think some baby Supras would look mighty keen on your wagon.

I have like 3 sets of those, but the offset is weird on those. tried them on mine and my dad's car and they don't fit as low as I am

what did you pay for the zx struts at the yard? if you dont mind me askimg 

The struts on the Oscar Meyer warthog were bought from Izzo last year sometime for $150 skins but they were in ready to use condition.. We have bought 2 other sets in the last few months,, one set we got for a screaming good deal at $80,,  and a pick nPull set that was $68. per strut with caliper,, plus 9% tax.. There would have been core charges also but we had struts and calipers off of MR2 to trade in.

The pick and pull ones are always damaged as they take tires off and the dump car directly onto ground, which hammers the tin shields something fierce. .

I think some baby Supras would look mighty keen on your wagon. 

The holes are a tiny bit smaller too, so we would have to either lightly sand/grind lug holes to fit Zx lug nuts or buy after market lugs which the web shows as a tiny bit smaller.   And like he said the offset is more outty than inny .

• 4 weeks later...

so i went to swap my dome light today and my buddy, who buys and resells LEDs, talked me into converting it to LED

Ducks012_zps16e9db5e.jpg

Ducks011_zpsb2132e3a.jpg

Ducks007_zpsea7683ac.jpg

Ducks008_zps864f6ead.jpg

Ducks009_zps96814b64.jpg

I'll take brightness oics at night later.

• Like 1