FLIPP'N MEGA FLIP 610 bluebird

Burabuda

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 for Jun, Fisce and Datzenmike. truth be said, Sounds like every ones kinda green they didn't get it for $3500..... jus sayin'.....

Whether or not this guy has flipped it is no ones business really. Playa Hatin'.... hahha

If I had a chance to pick up a Dato for dirt cheap and already had one, I'd sell it for the going price to fund my projects..... :cool:

• Like 3

+1 for Jun, Fisce and Datzenmike. truth be said, Sounds like every ones kinda green they didn't get it for $3500..... jus sayin'.....

Whether or not this guy has flipped it is no ones business really. Playa Hatin'.... hahha

If I had a chance to pick up a Dato for dirt cheap and already had one, I'd sell it for the going price to fund my projects..... :cool:

Im with you on this one, Jealousy is a disease get well soon guys :lol:

• Like 1

Haha, yeah im a little jealus, but mostly thinks it sucks some one who wouldnt appreciate it enuff to keep it has it.

but hey, if you want to flip cool rock on. I couldnt afford it at 3500, maybe he marked it up so mutch so no one would want it :lol:

Why are you guys so pissed off?

Somebody made a lot of money on this car-good for him.I would do the same thing.On the other hand Datsun prices start slowly climbing up,wich I think is good for all of us.Maybe one day they gain status of real vintage classic not cheap toy for broke kids:)

I would not sell my race 510 for under 25k.It took me 2 years to build it....

• Like 2

Why are you guys so pissed off?

Somebody made a lot of money on this car-good for him.I would do the same thing.On the other hand Datsun prices start slowly climbing up, which I think is good for all of us. Maybe one day they gain status of real vintage classic not cheap toys for broke kids :)

I would not sell my race 510 for under 25k.It took me 2 years to build it....

+1...

Climb Datsun Prices, CLIMB!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Back in 2008-2010??? ..... . can you be a little more vague about it? ... :lol: ....... we want info/pics

Yes back in 2008-2010, it did NOT sell on ebay. I have had many conversations with the importer about this car and it was sold outside of ebay in 2009-2010 for more than 7K. Maybe if people did there research on it, they would have known that the car is valued at more than 12K. It was brought over in April 16, 2006 along with a Nissan/Datsun 510, Nissan GC10 and a Nissan KGC10. An archive has been done on the history of the vehicle and its quite amazing on what has been found. The vehicle will most likely be going into a museum in the near future.