New Guy

Hey guys im a newb to the site. I'm from Maine and say stupid shit like ( i scratched my balls ) here and there for no point. So no haters ! I am building an Altima in which can be found in Non Datsun builds and i just bought a 1971 521 today ( closest thing to a 510 i can get lol ) plan on bags and a ka swap as of now ! once the truck lands at my house i will start posting pics !

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man i love forums :) yeah i newbed earlier ! I was trying to find out how to move things around and failed ! so im sorry ! still trying to get use to this forum! im on the 510 realm was looking into 510's and realized there a little out of my price range, stumbled on this truck ... guy wanted 2200 and i worked on his house and getting it for 600 so it needs minor things so thats what im here for just some info and share the build... my biggest thing now is im trying to find info on the mirrors ! i've seen some on the doors and on the fenders ! i want the fender ones

im just as antsy man ! i have been looking for a 510 for 2 years then stumble on this was pretty BA ! i will work on my profile later so i dont look like such a newb as well ! so is there any info kicking aroundon the forums about the mirrors ?

If you search it, it will come. We don't like people expecting to be spoon fed. Search, and search well, and if you can't find it someone will be happy to point you on the right way or give you an answer. There are tons of really knowledgeable people here (datzenmike will blow your mind on how much he knows about Asian trannys).

Anyways welcome. Insomniacs sounds like a good place for you.