I Got ADD

Jayden71

HAHA!!!! Another Datsun Dude!! Finally after months of trying to go get her, she is finally home.

'77 710 goon

Automatic

My brother gave me the heads up on this car back in June of this year. The kid that owned it was just gonna send it to the crusher :o . Oh HELL NO!!! The price started at $500 then I learnt the back window was knocked out. Got price knocked down to 400. Ok cool. Have not had the time on weekend to go to Winnemucca, NV to get it. I get a call from my bro one day and he says, the dude needs money NAOW!! Send 3 hun. Done deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK OK OK....heres a few oics to hold y'all till tomorrow. Just got her home from a 650 mile round trip :)

DSC02000.jpg

DSC01999.jpg

DSC01998.jpg

^^My bro :lol:

DSC01997.jpg

DSC01994.jpg

It did run this year, back in May!!

All it needs right now is a starter, an alt, a back window and oil leak fixed. The kid didn't know what teh hell he was doin when putting on fuel pump and just put it on with the spacer, no gasket!! Dumbass!

Gonna check oil tomorrow for any weirdness and slap a starter on it and see if she turns over and runs :hyper:

Give her a bath too and take some clean oics without the nevada desert on her!

Got some plans in the works.... ;)

• Like 1
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Score.

What's with the drivers front lower quarter?

Was this someone's shootin' car?

No bullet holes!! :lol:

I thot the same thing but, it looks like it had a trim piece along the bottom edge there and those holes held it on or somethin. I think thats where the rust came from. Those same holes are on both sides :huh:

No bullet holes!! :lol:

I thot the same thing but, it looks like it had a trim piece along the bottom edge there and those holes held it on or somethin. I think thats where the rust came from. Those same holes are on both sides :huh:

If you look, the bolts that hold the bottom of the fender on are in those holes. The holes are then covered by a one piece chrome trim that goes all the way back to the rear wheel along the rocker panel.Check the right side.

Oh, and very nice.

If you look, the bolts that hold the bottom of the fender on are in those holes. The holes are then covered by a one piece chrome trim that goes all the way back to the rear wheel along the rocker panel.Check the right side.

Oh, and very nice.

Thank you Mike, I knew you would have some info. Neither side has the trim. Wouldn't be hard to fab one would it :huh:

My bad!! The other side does have one!! HELL YA!!! It was so dirty I never noticed it!!

Imma dumbass!!