winter warrior "elenor"

no they added the large amount of weight to try and compensate for the bent rim a bent rim will show as a really offbalance tire on the machine if there not watching it spin

joel i might have to go out there where is this place

ok never mind lol i thought you were trying to say the bent tie rod was throwing the tire weights off lol

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol thanks for the name sugestions guys but none of them are calling to me i need somthing spunky yet sexy lol

update waiting on a new tierod tood the right front corner apart needs an axle (knew this ) grabbed the extra one that came with the car its the wrong one

FUUUUUUUUUUU.gif

also discovered that the bal joint is shot all of these things combined are what is giving me the vibration from hell so now i get to order an axle and a ball joint

i would need at least a 12 inch lift to clear those not to mention a ej22 turbo swap to turn them my dads tires for his suburban are 33's on 15 inch rims and even with the subaru all the way up on jack stands it still wouldnt even come close to clearing lol though it would be bad ass

these are my dads 33's moar lift is needed this is with the car on jack stands set at the highest setting dad thought it would be funny to act like he was ran over

moarliftneeded.jpg

anyway new axle new ball joint and tie rod shes as good as new

had some fun today before work went out in the blm land behind my house and ran it like i was in a baja race then climbed some tree stumps this thing keeps impressing me with what it can do off road but i think stump climbing is about its limit with stock suspention but it is one hell of a little baja car as it sits

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

im thinking that at least a mild lift will be in this things future

since dad put the 33's on the truck the 31's were sitting in the garage i rolled them next to the subi and took pics then photoshopped it i would beed a crazy lift to clear these things

monsterliftrequired.jpg

i think ill stick to my original plan of a mild lift and go from there

well the car was running like shit stumbling and falling on its face turns out the condencer was on its way out well the spare motors both had ei distributors so instead of buying a new condencer i just converted to ei

IMAG0040.jpg

datsun ignition module i dont know what distributor doesnt need one but this one needed it the wiring is sloppy but i dont much care its not the datto

IMAG0041.jpg

alright yet again i spent the whole day working on this thing lol i may be unemployed but im always working whats up with that anyway ignition module changed to a good one (had to steal from michelle unfortunately hence my parts wanted ad) and mount revamped to double as a heat sink and clean the wiring up a little also a new coil

IMAG0047.jpg

for my birthday my parents bought me a stereo deck so i got started on some wiring and speaker instal that way its already done when it arrives and i just connect a few wires i cut holes in the rear panels for accommodate some 5 1/2 speakers to cover the mids

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

no wires showing it bugs me when wires show

IMAG0043.jpg

loaded back up with my tools/survival gear as well as the 10 inch sub that will provide the lows

IMAG0046.jpg

as soon as the deck gets here it will be all finished up and video will be provided