winter warrior "elenor"

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

jealous... my girlfriends family is HUGE into subarus. her dad owns one of the best performance shops here in WA, PIA... Pacific Import Autos... Some of the DL and GL wagons i have seen would blow your mind, lol... That camo wagon, i was there for that. That was West Coast Subaru Show a cpl years ago!! Stevenson Wa... Was a good time... I love the wagon. I am in the process of looking for a brat or wagon, so congrats on the find. I woulda jumped on it mad quick too...

Well if ya got any subi related issues let me know, i got a great network of subi specific mechanics. might. even be able to find you parts if ya need em.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey on my way to rez for my dentist appointment i got to wondering , and just can`t get this thought out of my head..Did you bring the old chevy truck with you or did you have to leave it ??

...I know it`s way off topic, but going by my friends yard got me thinking about the Subi , then the truck just stuck there and it`s now driving me nuts..smile.gif

no worries man i still got the chevy im still gathering parts for it i have gotten a radiator now the only thing its missing is a set of points and wiring then i can really tear into it if you like there is a thread for it here

http://community.rat.../4750-my-chevy/

That`s good..

I post how much i think chevys should be eradicated off the planet to get a reaction from the fanboys...But as you have seen oics of my backyard im not completely innocent myself..laugh.gif

Thread jack complete now back to the Suebahroo

some small stuff done today mounted some offroad lights i still need to wire them but the hard part is done

IMAG0126.jpg

cb antenna mounted

IMAG0127.jpg

whats this 2 switches? well one goes to the front lights but whats the other for? stay tuned

IMAG0128.jpg

im not sure i put them on because i needed more light out of the front of this thing driving around up here with no street lights the stock headlights are kinda weak even the highbeams are weak i think there supposed to be offroad/ driving lights there 55 watters and about 4 inches around as for price they were freebies from my neighbor

• 3 weeks later...

im liking this car more and more i went to get some firewood today

IMAG0167.jpg

who needs a truck

IMAG0168.jpg

but it brought my ass end down quite a bit nearly dragging mud flap here

IMAG0169.jpg

heres a better shot of how low it was sitting

IMAG0174.jpg

well its either embrace it or die a cold death lol its gonna be hauling some stuff to the dump soon and then i can use the trailor to haul wood and stuff the other day i loaded it up with stuff for my move