Why Ford is better than Chevy

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of the 30+ cars I have owned, I will stick with my 720. And all the horsepower/ speed you got still wont outrun a cops radio so it is kind of pointless unless you haul or tow IMO.

Unless of course you're in the mountains, then the radio doesn't mean squat. Then all you need is a good right foot and a 2wd D21 to outrun a police cruiser. Ask me how I know! ;) Never planning on doing it again though.

Oh, and for the record, Ford didn't take bailout money, and Ford builds the F150 Raptor. 'Nuff said. I would even trade 1 Datsun for an F150 Raptor. Not the 510 though.

• Like 1

At the end of the day, everyone likes the cars they like. It is more than just numbers, or engine size. It is about the car they grew up in, what their father liked, what they have most experience with, which has the best colors, which looks the best.

My Datsuns fit ALL the above criteria.

Well, in the old days Chevy was way better than Ford. Today, Chevy is garbage, as is Chrysler, and Ford is on the rebound. I'll never buy a car from Government Motors or Chrysler "Gimme a handout because I'm too dumb to run a profitable business!" again. EVER.

i'll bet you still have a bank account though

Unless of course you're in the mountains, then the radio doesn't mean squat. Then all you need is a good right foot and a 2wd D21 to outrun a police cruiser. Ask me how I know! ;) Never planning on doing it again though.

Oh, and for the record, Ford didn't take bailout money, and Ford builds the F150 Raptor. 'Nuff said. I would even trade 1 Datsun for an F150 Raptor. Not the 510 though.

Oh Matt! Look in my hot august night burnout thread and you will see a raptor doing some damage to the pavement!

• 4 months later...
Guest kamakazi620

Has Ford ever built something This SEXY??????

chevy-impala-64-picture-12197.jpg

Gypsy-Rose-64-Impala-parked-on-street.jpg

NO

1948lowlow.jpg

Chevys Six's are tough to beat as well GM held off till '55 to introduce a v8 because the 6 had MORE torque than the ford v8s at the time and got better MPG's Anything passed a '74 is NOT a chevy to me tho.......

Guest kamakazi620

Ggzilla ya missed an obvious year by year comparison..

Sleek stylish design

BARF

just noticed i put this in the wrong threadblink.giflaugh.gif

Unfair YO!!!!!!!!!

Sleek stylish design

x111.jpg

BARF!!!!!!!!

Datsun260Z-22.jpg

Has Ford ever built something This SEXY??????

chevy-impala-64-picture-12197.jpg

Chevys Six's are tough to beat as well GM held off till '55 to introduce a v8 because the 6 had MORE torque than the ford v8s at the time and got better MPG's Anything passed a '74 is NOT a chevy to me tho.......

oh yes they did, '64 galaxie sittin im my garage right now, same color too...