Going to vietnam

I think you can find some trannies there. But watch out for vd if you plan on screwing around. They have some super ultra death black death crabs or something the military warns people about if they travel to that area. Can't remember what it's called.

hahahahahahaa what the effff :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you can find some trannies there. But watch out for vd if you plan on screwing around. They have some super ultra death black death crabs or something the military warns people about if they travel to that area. Can't remember what it's called.

Is that what happened to you ? ,,,,,,,,,,,, :unsure: ,,,,,,,,,,, I'm sorry we should start a fund-raiser ,,,,, :)

• Like 1

Well I looked it up and it's called Black Syphilis, but apparently it's an urban legend, probably designed to scare new recruits from banging everything within walking distance and getting a vd anyway. I dunno, never been there, not into prostitutes. :D

Are cars right hand drive over there? anything I should know about vietnam? Culture, cars, people, places, etc? I want to know anything you can say about it... anyone been there? and most importantly will I find DATSUNS!!?? :)

I been to Vietnam once in 7th grade.. ( Im Vietnamese). Where are you going to be staying? who are you going with? more importantly which part of Vietnam will you be at? The rural side or city? Everyone rides on mopeds, food is mostly good and its hot as fuck.

As for the datsuns you will probably see a few trucks

Haven't been there since 1962, Hue and Phu Bai. I had the "pleasure" of watching my hotel room just South of the bridge over the Perfume River get fragged and hit by a flame thrower by the US Marines to kill off a sniper on the NBC world news during the Tet uprising. I had a good view of the Hue Citadel from the front porch while I was there! A crazy Aussie was attached to the MAAG unit at Phu Bai. Periodically he would tell the cook to prepare the BBQ pit and take off alone across the mountains to the Au Shau valley. He would come back 2 days later backpacking a wild boar that he had shot. Very tasty.

Haven't been there since 1962, Hue and Phu Bai. I had the "pleasure" of watching my hotel room just South of the bridge over the Perfume River get fragged and hit by a flame thrower by the US Marines to kill off a sniper on the NBC world news during the Tet uprising. I had a good view of the Hue Citadel from the front porch while I was there! A crazy Aussie was attached to the MAAG unit at Phu Bai. Periodically he would tell the cook to prepare the BBQ pit and take off alone across the mountains to the Au Shau valley. He would come back 2 days later backpacking a wild boar that he had shot. Very tasty.

this reminds me of Carlos Hathcock, Hunter of Snipers

hathcock01.jpg