Datsun 510 vs Chevrolet Citation: the classic confrontation

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen a Chevy Citation. Car or toy (in person at least).

I saw an old couple in one last weekend on I-5 which (to me) makes it even more funny. But the Hot Wheels is an X-11!!!!!!

Anyway, today my daughter said she was too busy eating yogurt to play and Mommy messed up our bracket system, so I ran some tests... 510 beats '71 Skyline! (really it's just the shorter wheelbase)

Guest kamakazi620

I saw an old couple in one last weekend on I-5 which (to me) makes it even more funny. But the Hot Wheels is an X-11!!!!!!

Anyway, today my daughter said she was too busy eating yogurt to play and Mommy messed up our bracket system, so I ran some tests... 510 beats '71 Skyline! (really it's just the shorter wheelbase)

Yeaaaah an X11!!!!!! 2Dr v6 5speed with a spoiler an ground effects Factory I love me some x11 too bad its a 2.8 v6 those suck

Yeaaaah an X11!!!!!! 2Dr v6 5speed with a spoiler an ground effects Factory I love me some x11 too bad its a 2.8 v6 those suck

in the cars the 2.8l is a decent little motor. in the trucks on the otherhand, they suck balls. BUT a BOLT IN swap is the 3.4l wiht a few parts swapped over. more power and even better reliability. i would so rock one. hell i did for about 2 months but a 4dr 81 Citation. great little cars if maintained.