FABRICATION FAIL THREAD

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. It's only cool if you wear this when driving .... it.

004_merin_cl50.jpg

All you need is a cowboy hat and chaps, or motorcycle cap and chaps.... anything with your ass hanging out.

TheVillagePeople.jpg

Would not want to be the cop with these guys behind me.

It's a terrible photo, but all I had handy was my phone. This car had a great sounding engine in it, so I'm guessing someone sold their prized street rod to some moron who ruined it.

EpicFailDonkCar.jpg

I really wish the photo was better, as this car didn't even sit level the front was several inches higher than the back, I'm assuming it was to allow space for steering. I think these are 24" wheels. I don't get it :sick: I just started laughing when i saw it :rofl:

Feel free to correct me, but that doesnt seem so bad. The welds look pretty good, apart from the two bolts used to hold it against the face

imo the fail is the fact that one of the connecting tubes is at a perfect T and so the flow of exhaust would be horrible. the 2 bolt holes dont necisarily matter because some cars' headers are also clamped on by the intake manifold, as you can see there are 2 notches cut into the top or the face, aswell as some triangular plates which probably get clamped on by the intake aswell. this is all just a guess though :lol:

Yeah it seemed to be..some of them made that red car look like a masterpiece. . :lol:

(disclaimer)

BUT,, if you ever,,ever, ,,ever get a chance to go to SEMA ,,go. There is some of the most beautifully done works of rolling artwork anywhere. ..Most of the time imma if it don`t go why build it type guy,,,,however ,,,there were many cars there,. that if i could put in in my living room on a revolving platform,,you can bet your ass i would....with a glass box around it so no could ever even breath on it..

I used to go every year to SEMA back when they were touring, was pretty bad ass. Once a year only in the asshole of America killed it though.

Idk why so many people hate on the foam car(s). Maybe because you all lack the skills to do it yourself? lol

Look at the detail work on the interior. For a show car it makes perfect sense and in that weirdo Russians case pretty bad ass. You think all these concept cars from manufacturers are real cars? Riiiiiight :rofl:

• Like 2

Here is what one of the ass hat previous owners used to patch the gaping hole (2"x5") through the passenger firewall where the after marker AC was at some time deleted.

IMG_20120716_140500-Copy.jpg

Thats just some classy stuff right there. It looks like a combo is plumbers putty and roofing tar. I want to go throw it through someones window.......

Saw this monstrosity at Motoring J style in 2007... Too nasty even for ratsun...and UNSAFE! The electrical connections were all exposed, and the battery wasnt even mounted, just chillin in the cargo area floor...

7-28-07MotoringJStyle068.jpg

7-28-07MotoringJStyle067.jpg

7-28-07MotoringJStyle066.jpg

7-28-07MotoringJStyle065.jpg