The next episode.

izzo

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

I've been happy with most of them, actually.

You jelly cuz I go thru cars? Only thing that makes sense of you asking me all the time :)

The last few I had to sell for one reason or another... none of which I care to post here.

No just wanted to replace the word "isn't" With "Izzo" + you need to KEEP a car/truck you go through datsuns like a honda kid goes through hondars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Trans drips a little. bearings just started whining so i brought it over to oil can henry's. They topped it off for free. was kinda low. Whine is still there, and will always be now until bearings are replaced.

O-Ring on speedo cog needs replaced. might as well replace the shaft seal while im up in its ass. Also informed me that four oil pan bolts are missing, and some are miss matched. FUCK. Said its leaking around that area and that might be the cause. Which im hoping. I'd really hate to do another rear main. They aren't fun.

Pics for you whores.

2011-12-22_11-42-45_737.jpg

2011-12-22_09-42-47_42.jpg

Guess who's back in the mother fuckin house!

Been gone for a while, life took a wrong turn. I lost almost 30 lbs, didn't hardly come on ratsun anymore. Didn't give to fucks about anything. Was an asshole to a few people... I won't jinx what I have going on by yapping about it, but things are looking up!

PS, ST rims are still for sale need monies make offer hahaha...

Guess who's back in the mother fuckin house!

Been gone for a while, life took a wrong turn. I lost almost 30 lbs, didn't hardly come on ratsun anymore. Didn't give to fucks about anything. Was an asshole to a few people... I won't jinx what I have going on by yapping about it, but things are looking up!

PS, ST rims are still for sale need monies make offer hahaha...

good to have ya back brother!! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't done anything to this in a while. Just been driving it. Depression is a serious motivation killer.

Trans still leaks. Flange is loose a tiny bit and leaks very little exhaust. Kind of a pita in sideways rain :/

Think ill take a trip to Sheridan here in the next month and get er done lol thanks micro.

Or come up to Portland and re charge those batteries bro, we always enjoy having you at my place :)

Thanks man.

This year is complete shit. Divorce, no hours at work and now as of Saturday I will be laid off for about a month.... keeps going down hill. Just waiting on the next bunch of bullshit to come up.

Guess next time it stops raining I'll get that o ring replaced on the speedo cog.

Thanks man.

This year is complete shit. Divorce, no hours at work and now as of Saturday I will be laid off for about a month.... keeps going down hill. Just waiting on the next bunch of bullshit to come up.

Guess next time it stops raining I'll get that o ring replaced on the speedo cog.

getthefuckouttaseaside.com :rofl:

sounds like you need to move closer to civilization!!!!

After all the other crap last week our septic overflow tank pump stopped working,, so i guess we were both up to our armpits in shit today..wink.gif

Man that does suck. At least I can drop a deuce in my house :rofl:

getthefuckouttaseaside.com :rofl:

sounds like you need to move closer to civilization!!!!

Its a possibility man! Need to find a place and shit. My dad offered me a place to stay in Vancouver but its in his f'ing RV :\ Dunno if I'm ready to hit the bottom of the barrel and be living in an rv quite yet :lol: