I scored some slotted mags!!!

Today i drove up to Long beach & picked up some 14 inch Mags. I traded my gen. 2 stock 620 rims for them. The tires are in ok shape but way too tall for my liking.Theres a place near me that sells the center caps new but i need the small screws that hold them in place. I spent some time today cleaning & polishing them & here ya go...!

The rears are 14x8, fronts are 14x6 or 7...

mags4polished.jpg

my youngest Kiera helping out with her Nissan tire iron....

mags3.jpg

& after bout 30 minutes we have some shine..!

mags4polished.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm running 14"x6" slots on my wagon now with a 0 offset off a Z car. I like the "old school" look, reminds of when I was a kid with my first 510 and couldn't afford them like the other guys had.....

Oh Man Mark, that is exactly the wheels I have been lookin for...before I put those white spokes on Ol Yeller I looked for more than 2 years to find a set like those..no luck...oh well, and practically in mty backyard too!

I recycled an entire 1968 Datsun 510 2-door and I used the money I got from it to buy a Lite-Brite

I wondered where that car went :D

2eDeYe;5072'']holic'....part with parts? That's too funny :D

HaHa that is funny :D If he for some reason does the unthinkable tell me I need that EFI manifold :D

2eDeYe;5072'']holic'....part with parts? That's too funny :D

Sad thing is one of these days Doug will be gone(rip) and then someone who knows nothing of Datsun's will come in and scrap it all...:mad:

and just think of how many Datsun enthusiasts he could have made happy!:rolleyes:

He'll be up in that big junk yard in the sky saying: "not my parts...anything but don't scrap my parts!":eek:

Sad thing is one of these days Doug will be gone(rip) and then someone who knows nothing of Datsun's will come in and scrap it all...

Well, for starters I'm younger that you, Paul.

But, IF I croak unexpectedly rather soon, take comfort in the fact that my MOM is a former Datsun nut herself. She knows the stuff that's worth selling.

That being said, I'd trade a PAIR of the mismatched turbines for a PAIR of correct ones (I really don't care which). I just want to make one set. The ones I have are all 14". I don't have ANY alloy wheels bigger than 14". I do have a complete set of 4-lug 14" turbines. I like using 14" wheels- tires are cheap.

As for me never selling anything, no one has ever offered me a $ figure on any of that stuff. I'll set a price on stuff I want to sell. If I don't want to sell it, I'll still entertain offers. Doesn't mean I'd accept, but no one has ever offered. And no Jeff, you haven't offered either. "Expressed interest" but you didn't say how much.

no Jeff, you haven't offered either. "Expressed interest" but you didn't say how much.

How about some Ratsun.net stickers for your cars :D I do have 2 or 3 match box distributors, lets see, hmmm its hard to know what to trade a guy who keeps everything stock. I'd offer money but at the moment work is slowish and A L EFI manifold isn't high priority. I might keep an L in the 521 if I had a EFI setup on it.

looks nice like Mike's...

did these ever come in a deep dish style for these trucks?

Hey I just bought a set of these wheels that came off an older Jeep 6 lug. They are definatly deeper but I'm not sure if they will have rubbing issues yet and I'm not sure about the center bore for the hub, I haven't measured yet. I'll post about it once I figure it all out.

-Jeff