Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would only be that far behind you because my L16 and auto couldnt keep up...

Shit, at the rate we're going, I'll still have the L16 4speed in the 521, so you'll have no excuse! Maybe I'll make Brody drive it, and I'll drive the 510 with the Z20 5speed :sneaky:

I figured that would already be the case with Brody driving the truck and you taking the 510. Every time we attend the same meets, youre always driving and making Brody sit bitch. I figured you wore the pants, which means you get the bad ass 510 on the road trip.

ahaha, He doesn't fit in the truck very well, and I sort of stole the truck last winter and decided it was more mine than his, so he just lets me drive. But, I'll admit, I miss driving that 510 like crazy, but will probably let him have the glory of driving it on our trips. The truck also isn't very comfortable with the bench seat, and I imagine even less comfortable for him having to slouch so as not to hit his head on bumps. But yeah, he would even agree that I call the shots most of the time. Happy wife, happy life :w00t:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

My wife want's me gone the day before. :lol: I don't know... Duke's point again?

:lol:

Chelsea is already packing(youngest daughter) :lol:

Duke point works good,they have the deal on again too

all you Cali folks, we are having a pre canby get together and stay here in Datsunville norcal. Come crash on the couch, drink, tinker with and get up early , dont break down and drive to Canby the next day.

ps dont get mad when we drive faster, try and keep up thats is what makes it fun.

This will be thursday night the7th June

• Like 1

I had trouble keeping up with lou. Well I just don't drive that fast or often. Damn, driving home I had to keep up with Byron.

There's strength in numbers when crossing the border though. Didn't have to explain much to the same guard. He was cool. Had an Asian tranny under a blanket in the back. (if any border guards are reading this, it's not what you think)

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

I had trouble keeping up with lou. Well I just don't drive that fast or often. Damn, driving home I had to keep up with Byron.

There's strength in numbers when crossing the border though. Didn't have to explain much to the same guard. He was cool. Had an Asian tranny under a blanket in the back. (if any border guards are reading this, it's not what you think)

I tried to go with the flow of traffic :sneaky:

It is alot easier to cross the border in numbers for sure, we always used to make funny comments and the border guys would pass it on to the next datsun in line :rofl:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

sweeeet. and if im sleeping in my truck, i still have to pay camping fees?

Yep..

unless in the parking lot across from the fairgrounds :sneaky:

Yep..

unless in the parking lot across from the fairgrounds :sneaky:

Seemed like a great idea until it started to get dark,,,,, and I was the only car in that parking lot ,,,, , with O. city police driving by every 30mins

...... so unless you want to get woken up by the cops,,, ,,, just pay the camping fee

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Seemed like a great idea until it started to get dark,,,,, and I was the only car in that parking lot ,,,, , with O. city police driving by every 30mins

...... so unless you want to get woken up by the cops,,, ,,, just pay the camping fee

I have done this too Indy :rofl:

In 2008 left work at 3 pm drive home(40 min) shit shave shower,then drive 2 hrs to drop off the dog at sitter,then drive to the ferry, get to border at about 8 pm, drive til 2ish in the am, to crash(power nap) in that exact parking lot :rofl: