Canby 2012: Are we there yet?

wildmaninid

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone here gonna have a booth? I know last year(s) there was a group spot, where you could put some items for sale and pitch in a little bit for the cost of the stall.

lol there wasnt an official group booth just mine with some extra shit in it haha

I think Ill get one again, I usually do

• Like 1

How about I bring my ka24e and 5 speed and ecu in my wagon and you guys help me swap it Friday Saturday and Sunday at canby?

I think you'll need a little more then that.. wiring, fuse block, relays, fuses.. cooling system.. gather EVERYTHING that you need, and maybe your request would be granted. I'd love to see it done, but the people who are competent enough and know EXACTLY what to do to do it correctly and that quickly may be busy doing other things. That would be awesome, however.

lol its not as cool when you plan it.

brandon and chesters shit just sorta happened cuz they where DOA pretty much as they rolled into the campsite lol

so all the ratsuners drunk and sober scavanged what tools, parts, and beers they had

and got real crafty with a lack of real work space, tools, and equipment.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

so all the ratsuners drunk that were drinking soda pop scavanged what tools, parts, and soda pops(since we all know alcohol isnt allowed) they had

and got real crafty with a lack of real work space, tools, and equipment.

:sneaky: :rofl:

Highschool girls are highschool girls... I dont want to date them, I just want to show them "Little Datto" in my tent for the weekend.

"Little Datto" huh? .... that's cute, usually dudes don't refer to themselves as "little" :lol:

L.ong

I.nside

T.ummy

T.ickling

L.ove

E.ntertainer

little datto!!

LOL.... that's one way to try to swing it....

Haha Jen. Compared to my actuall Datsun, he's pretty small, but he sure packs a powerful punch.

I'm going to just let this go.... otherwise this could go downhill quickly :sneaky:
  • Like 1

Highschool girls are highschool girls... I dont want to date them, I just want to show them "Little Datto" in my tent for the weekend.

Haha Jen. Compared to my actuall Datsun, he's pretty small, but he sure packs a powerful punch.

8310.jpg

• Like 1

We have already devolved to banging young girls and penis size talks. This Canby is on track quite well ;) all of the talk of doing a shit ton of mechanical work makes me tired. I brought tons of tools last year in case my truck took a shit, never thought I would use them to throw a clutch in another rig, on the ground well into the night. That was a ton of fun because it was in the moment and it got rocked, but I wouldn't go there to purposefully do that business again.

• Like 2