Really Ratty Rusty Ruby Ruined & Rotting RIP

What are you doing for exhaust Indy?

I don't even know what motor will fit, ,, ,, , there will be an exaust tunnel on the floor ..... KA and SR's will never fit under the hood ...... .. :hmm: ... maybe a L16 moved back and up

.... .. .. or a Miata motor ,,, ,, or Rotary .... ... or a Hayabusa in the passenger seat ..... .. .. :angel:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The U-joints and control arms hit the body on a slammed stock 510 .... .. so to keep it low I'm raising the rear floor another 1/2":

6879679642_6f11238a82_o.jpg

7025778889_358450a1bc_o.jpg

7025779225_2d98ab683d_o.jpg

6879678986_e47f55b791_o.jpg

6879679074_1a2617ab91_o.jpg

6879679152_e83eff33a2_o.jpg

while you got some update up in here, i have to tell you we need to learn you some better welding skills...

slow down and try to make a stack of coins... i figure you dont wanna have to weld it up again after you put all the sheetmetal in..

but other than that the frameworks for the floor kick ass.. will the back doors still be functional? at least just open and close? i figure like the rest there wont be a lot of rear space... :lol:

X2 what Farmer Joe said. A few 1 inch good thick "stack of coins" welds every few inches would be much stronger than full length tiny welds like you got. Move the tip of the welder more side to side and less the length of the seam(if ya know what I mean) Turn the heat up as high as you can go without melting holes. Wire speed up to match. no offense, just hate to see that thing cracking apart on speed bumps!! EEK.