Ricer Sightings

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked and saw what everyone said about this car! Didn't realize it was a big deal. Gotta admit it looked pretty sweet and worked over, I could tell it was fast. I just thought the wing looked funny, but obviously functional.

It stuck out like a sore thumb for miles

That STI won Best of Show for HIN 2011 in Los Angeles a couple weeks ago. It belongs to Auto Concept Elite. It seems to be quite a ways from So Cal now...

6468166291_4524e61003_o.jpg

Guest kamakazi620

I just looked and saw what everyone said about this car! Didn't realize it was a big deal. Gotta admit it looked pretty sweet and worked over, I could tell it was fast. I just thought the wing looked funny, but obviously functional.

It stuck out like a sore thumb for miles

It's STILL A SHOEbaru!!!!!!!

Guy was giving me a dirty ass look as i was trying to stop and take a picture lol.

...i mean, what did he expect? Fucking moronic people... do they not understand how much damage/strain they're doing to that drivetrain?

I woulda gotten out and bullshitted. lol I bet it would have been hilarious to hear him talk about that poorly built POS.

• Like 1

...i mean, what did he expect? Fucking moronic people... do they not understand how much damage/strain they're doing to that drivetrain?

I woulda gotten out and bullshitted. lol I bet it would have been hilarious to hear him talk about that poorly built POS.

"YO MANG! WHY YOU TAKIN PICS OF MUH WHIP?!"

"Oh, I work for (insert bullshit well known "tuner" mag). I was taking some feeler pics to show my editor."

"OH SHIT MANG! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH."

" *Troll face* "