• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

ricer step one.... clear corners

step 2 tallest bumper ever2011-08-29144430.jpg

step 3 put wheels so big you can change the calipers without taking the wheels off2011-08-29144516.jpg

step 4 never check said brakes even if you can hear them squeling a 1/4 mile away

ricer step one.... clear corners

step 2 tallest bumper ever2011-08-29144430.jpg

step 3 put wheels so big you can change the calipers without taking the wheels off2011-08-29144516.jpg

step 4 never check said brakes even if you can hear them squeling a 1/4 mile away

Waaaaiiiit a minute, besides all that, how did you get your handle changed?

all that money in plasticks2011-09-05162756.jpg

and he parks it like a teenage girl2011-09-05162808.jpg on the fuckin curb.... but heres the game

how old/what race do you think this ricer is? id state im not racist but then someone would say that makes me racist, just thought it was funny

probly almost as my funny as my 6 foot 260 lb hairy ass getting out of a sunny on dishes

all that money in plasticks2011-09-05162756.jpg

and he parks it like a teenage girl2011-09-05162808.jpg on the fuckin curb.... but heres the game

how old/what race do you think this ricer is? id state im not racist but then someone would say that makes me racist, just thought it was funny

probly almost as my funny as my 6 foot 260 lb hairy ass getting out of a sunny on dishes

there isn't any virgin marys... and no rosaries.... no HellaFlushJdmAsFuckYoBoiiiii stickers, so i'd say.....Butt lice drives this turd

he was 60+

he was scottish

cought me off gard couse i walked out side and looked around to see if a possible owner was watching me and snapped a few pics

then the older scottsman walked up and locked it and then looked at me, i said nice car , he said thanks son and walked around me.

he was 60+

he was scottish

cought me off gard couse i walked out side and looked around to see if a possible owner was watching me and snapped a few pics

then the older scottsman walked up and locked it and then looked at me, i said nice car , he said thanks son and walked around me.

celebrity-pictures-connery-ishnt-it-shtrange.jpg

oh boy ve seen some ricers this weekend, first off this comaro..... wtf is up with the hood scoop?2011-09-05162841-1.jpgmight not be ricer but it was the whole hood and shook like a mofo , no support any where.

soooo..... your local walmart out of stick on chrome? no worries just bondo some ghuals or skeletens coming out of the hood, doors , trunk, and your good to go2011-09-06145509-1.jpg

now... what is black and white and moves rice at 90mph in a headwind up i84?

the" sittin sideways supra" thas what2011-09-10120807.jpg

he was passin everbody2011-09-10120448.jpg