Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya Idk thats touchy lol Isnt there a whole thread about 521s and shit with center exhaust? I think a pickup with center exhaust is way more rice and or silly then those cars. Also there are like 3 kids here with s30s and that pink/purple w/e rim shit too :-X

Whats good for the goose.....

There are plenty of datsuns here that are rice.

But you also have to understand. A cailber is always going to be rice as it isnt good at anything, same with that kia, but if thats a speed 6 mazda (which it is not, hence why its riced out) it is awesome.

been waiting to post in here for a while now lol check out this honda in pullman

IMG_2813.jpg

i bet he is lookingout of the building calling all his buddies over ..."hey guys come quick some editor from import mag is photogin my accord....."

• Like 1

i bet he is lookingout of the building calling all his buddies over ..."hey guys come quick some editor from import mag is photogin my accord....."

haha I was thinking that too!!!! i tried to make it look like i wasn't checking out his car, didnt want the owner to think i thought it was cool or anything

Whats "dipshit" or rice about that? Besides nothing that is....

Wow it is dipshit and it is rice, same thing honda owners do to their cars with perfectly good paint jobs. You dont take a 90,000 dollar car take a can of paint and do a crap flat black paint job to the car, its stupid, idiotic, and looks like shit. The way everyone looked at the thing at costco was hilarious. Dont make smartass comments about people when they havent started any shit with you. People wonder why less post here anymore its with attitudes like that.

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1684005

hell even people on honda-tech call those paint jobs rice, not going to say your wrong for being a smartass with that comment, but your not right either.

Ya Idk thats touchy lol Isnt there a whole thread about 521s and shit with center exhaust? I think a pickup with center exhaust is way more rice and or silly then those cars. Also there are like 3 kids here with s30s and that pink/purple w/e rim shit too :-X

Whats good for the goose.....

How is center exit exhaust on a truck rice? :poke:

IN4MORE

• Like 1

Wow you got butt hurt so easily lol. I'll make whatever comments l like tough guy.

FYI flat black paint jobs are American not rice so its seems stupid and idiotic to bring it up here with no pic to boot.... Moreover its your opinion that its stupid and your welcome to it but on a site named ratsun I think your the minority on the opinion flat paint is anything but cool when done correctly. Oh but the fine classy car folk at costco looked at it funny? Well then thats it right there lmfao, what a joke....

If you think this looks like shit Idk what to tell you because its fucking boss.

Flat-Black-Nissan-GT_R-03.jpg

adv7.1_automotive_connoisseur_execstudio_adv1_wheels_advanceone_nissan_gtr_r35_gunmetal_matte_flat_textured_01.jpg

Get a clue....

• Like 1