R.I.P. Macho Man

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[rant]ever wonder why these dumbass journalists still feel the need to tell us whether somebody was wearing they're seatbelt or not, as if everybody's a damn insurance executive or state trooper statistics clerk [/rant]

rip mm buddy. good memories. i think i'll i snap into a slimjim

I watched it in the late 50s on B&W TV! even. There was nothing on on Sundays except watch wrestling on CHCH in Hamilton or Bowling for Dollars on WKBW Buffalo. I noticed something odd about wrestling.... the good guys almost NEVER win, the bad guys cheat and always win. No matter how often I watched and hoped for the good guy he always got beat. I thought good always triumphed over evil? WTF? So I started watching carefully and saw that some of the hits weren't so hard. Every fall was accompanied by a loud thump with an arm so it sounded worse. The ref was easily distracted when the bad guy was cheating. Something was very very....... wrong.

I loved the interviews. AWA when I was growing up. Barron von rashke was being interviewed by Mean Gene Okerland. My dog was walking between me and the tv and she looked up while gene was talking, looked back at me and by the time she looked back, raschke was slobbering and babbling coming toward the tv camera with his signature CLAW. My dog jumped back about 2 feet.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Wrestling is fake.

:blink:

Say it isnt so Mike :lol: :lol:

And the end is tomorrow :blink:

Geesh whats next :lol: :w00t:

:rofl: :rofl:

Oh my, just heard on the news if no one dies fast tomorrow, we are all going to die a slow death until October :w00t: :w00t: :rofl:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

next youll tell me is that there is no tooth fairy! <_<

:o

There isnt :o

. :crying: :hug: :rofl: