Help regarding Too Intense Restoration

Please somebody help me out....I paid for a dash from Too Intense Restoration on March 13...I have not received the dash and I cannot get a hold of him. I have tried calling him and I have emailed him several times. His website no longer exsists and his phone number goes straight to voicemail and I get a message stating "this voice mailbox has not been set up." I would like to know if anyone has any current information on this guy such as his full name, a working phone number, maybe an address. Please someone help!!

Thank you! Have a nice day!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a few different addresses and phone numbers listed with his name after scouring Google. Maybe one of the numbers will pay off for you. It's unfortunate that his business went this direction. My husband and father-in-law dealt with him in the late '90s with parts for our current 510 and had a great experience with him.

Too Intense restoration:

Owner Troy D Thacker

15752 S Myrtle Ave.

Tustin CA 92780

(714) 742-3308

Too Intense Restoration

4075 E la Palma Ave C.

Anaheim, CA 92807

714-632-3772

Too Intense Restoration

920 E Orangethorpe Ave E

Anaheim, CA 92801

714 293-5552

PO Box 29

Anaheim CA 92811

Phone: (714) 293-5552

Fax: (714) 544-0361

You might check jail populations. Guy seems to have been reputable at one point, maybe he got pinched for something and is in jail, hence not getting parts sent, website not working, etc?

I just found out that he sold it all off to his son in law. I have no idea if you can do anything now. :(

I guess he is not at any of the addresses that were posted earlier. The word I got was he has a rich girl friend. And I guess he has it made. I'll try to get more dope on him.

But what I'm getting out of this is it looks like your fucked. :angry: That really sucks.

I always thought he was a stand up guy.

I just found out that he sold it all off to his son in law. I have no idea if you can do anything now. :(

I guess he is not at any of the addresses that were posted earlier. The word I got was he has a rich girl friend. And I guess he has it made. I'll try to get more dope on him.

But what I'm getting out of this is it looks like your fucked. :angry: That really sucks.

I always thought he was a stand up guy.

If his son-in-law bought the firm, he inherited all the assets and all the liabilities! The firm, read the son-in-law, owes you the merchandise or a refund. Bitch to the better business bureau.

If his son-in-law bought the firm, he inherited all the assets and all the liabilities! The firm, read the son-in-law, owes you the merchandise or a refund. Bitch to the better business bureau.

I heard he sold of his inventory to his son in law and closed the "firm" down.

guess we could always make stop in @ those above addresses....

I'm with you on this. That Tustin address is a residence, as is clearly shown on Google maps. The others look more business/industrial. But if OP is in the area, it very well may be worth your time to "drop in".

what you say is true. But I'm not sure if he bought the so called firm. I think he just bought up the inventory.

Not the name and the business.

I'll keep digging and try to find out who this son-in-law is.

Did you pay through paypal? If so, they have ways of dealing with this sort of thing.

Yes I did pay through paypal...they told me I have to contact seller! I told them I have no way of contacting them!

what you say is true. But I'm not sure if he bought the so called firm. I think he just bought up the inventory.

Not the name and the business.

I'll keep digging and try to find out who this son-in-law is.

Thank you so much! I am very upset that I paid for this dash, and it was not cheap, and have not received product, refund, or communication from seller. The payment was taken out of my bank account immediately after I paid paypal. I have sent several emails to the guy, none of them came back as undeliverable but he has not replied to any of them. I appreciate your guys help with this!

Thank you very much!

guess we could always make stop in @ those above addresses....

If anyone has the time to stop by and check it out for me I would greatly appreciate it, I live in Hollister, Ca which is about 6 hours away!

74Datsun620 is my hubby....This has been such a disappointing and frustrating experience!! James did do some research on this datsunrestore.com. Unfortunately he thought the guy was legit because he found several posts stating the guy was pretty reputable...with a few posts stating people were not too happy with the way he did business!! James is not too computer saavy and I feel he got majorly ripped off by an total asshole!!

My husband is such a nice guy and he works his butt off to earn money for his addiction (his Datsuns)!! I can't believe that there are people like "Troy" out there who can consciously take someones money and disappear!! It breaks my heart!!

Thank you for those of you who have posted on here to give suggestions and help out!! And Thank you so much Datrod...I sent him that email, to both the email addresses I have for him!! It would be so nice if "Big Mike" could help out with this!! The dash was very expensive!!

I am appalled that paypal is not even helping out with this matter! They keep saying we have to contact seller and I have told them 3 times we have no current or correct contact info for this seller!! This is a NIGHTMARE, to say the least!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

I tried calling Troy maybe 30 times before I finally spoke with him. That was about 3 years ago. I too was interested in a dash. At that time he iterated to me that they were NLA. So I hope for you he found a new source, because I know that dash wasn't inexpensive. Good luck! Jersey

Hi guys. I met You at JCCS last year. Sorry to hear of this problem. You guys are both cool so I hope this works out. The only dealing I ever had with Troy was at the first JCCS. I bought two pairs of 620 door seals. They fit nicely and I thought the price was fair. Are You coming again to JCCS? Hope to see You again if so. Take care and best of luck. Mike Lepker

• Like 1

Please somebody help me out....

Please someone help!!

Thank you! Have a nice day!

i'm guessing you didn't pay via credit card?

because if you did, it's no sweat just reverse charges and paypal must comply

btw, shows you how quickly a vendor's good name can turn to shit

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/28544-shop-too-intense-restoration/page__p__424151__hl__%2Btoo+%2B

If you paid with paypal and are within the time limit, when they tell you to contact the seller you tell them this

The guys site is no longer exists, you have found out he closed his doors, yet let his paypal and site open to scam people into buying stuff. They WILL start a investigation and get your moeny back. Otherwise go to your bank and tell them you were scammed and need the money refunded. Such horse shit he was l;etting that happen. When you close down take your fucking site and paypal shit down.