DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When they hit the pegs out west you can bet that 99% will end up on Ratsun. So keep checking in because they will go fast. Shipping is the killer to Australia. I bought a $3.00 Hotwheel on Ebay 5 years ago and shipping was over $12.00 for one $3.00 car.

Yep, shipping costs to and from the big island suck.

I sent some Hotwheels cars to a Ratsun member last year and it cost me roughly $5AUD per car to ship via Australia's postal system.

What th hell though, it's only money :)

Hey Tristin, look what I got :)

4531f788339bbc9dcc43a15988c073af_zps1c61

Found it this morning at, of all places, the local supermarket (mini mart).

Now I know what I'm looking for I'm off later this morning to raid the shops at the local mall and see if I can find more.

And to think I've probably seen these heaps of times and haven't recognized what it was (gives self a quick uppercut)

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Our Wally world's are wiped out too. I have great luck at the99 cent store

I sure wish they would restock.

No 2013's at all, checked toys 'r ' us too,what pathetic diecast selection,maybe 40 in total

You need some red 510's? I have over 100 :rofl: I also have some silver #32 but not as many, and alot of all the other colors
i want to find one of these so badly i want to modify one to sit next to my kenmari
Hmmm, super quick post, have to head out for a while (which means being away from computer for a bit)I'll get back to both of you later today (Aus time).

Definitely happy to do some swaps despite our uber fucked postage/freight costs!

Not that I think it's needed, but, I'm sure TristinGrind will vouch for me :)Thanks guys !!