DATSUN HOTWHEELS (and some other ones)

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Picked a short card hover mode today, grabbed the adult line version last week. Did anyone snag the HWC 2000GT? It looks a little weak in person, not up to the standards of the HWC BRE cars.

Yeah the jdm hype around them is ridiculous especially since tomica has had that same one with way more details and period correct wheels, rubber tires and doors that open.

20151003_191915.jpg

• Like 3

Went to the local Wal Mart and found these, I was walking away when the girl in the toy section came running up and told me I had to give them back. Apparently she jumped the gun and put them out. I told her it was too late. She smiled and told me good luck having them rung up. There was another guy there getting some and he had some of the older ones, he gave it to the cashier to ring mine up since they where not in the system yet. 

bd30c7af-9df5-4b2c-9771-3cecfc9cc92b_zps

• Like 5

Man, really like the chevy luv. Really cool............

Went to the local Wal Mart and found these, I was walking away when the girl in the toy section came running up and told me I had to give them back. Apparently she jumped the gun and put them out. I told her it was too late. She smiled and told me good luck having them rung up. There was another guy there getting some and he had some of the older ones, he gave it to the cashier to ring mine up since they where not in the system yet. 

bd30c7af-9df5-4b2c-9771-3cecfc9cc92b_zps

• Like 1